• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2669927 on May 09, 2010

Although these pills may work for some people, I have been taking these and I feel no different.

Thyroid Boost

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Mar 30, 2008

I noticed a difference in my thyroid function within 3 days of taking the recommended dose of 6 capsules daily. My energy level went up, followed by weight loss after a week of Metabolic Advantage. Good product. I buy all my supplements from iherb now. Great values and fast shipping!

Lost!

Posted by Reviewer2986493 on Nov 10, 2009

Lost 14lbs now.

Relieves my fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Apr 13, 2011

I was pretty flat before finding this product; it does give me additional energy.

works great for me

Posted by sherri20 on Sep 06, 2016

i must say i do switch thyroid products every couple of months ... i find rotating works best for me ... my body gets accustomed to thyroid products !?! .. i certainly do come back to Metabolic Advantage often!

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1204033 on Jun 16, 2011

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 03, 2012

I take this as a supplement along with Synthroid.

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Sep 22, 2011

I love this product, I am on my second bottle and have lost 18 pounds so far. plus no shakes. heart papalatione etc. It just give a boost in energy but a normal one, like you had a restful sleep.Only negative is I went for my annual bloodtest, and it showed an elevated thyroid. Never in my life will . I always been on the low side. I am going to fess up to the doc cause she wants me back in a month for a retest. But give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you unwanted weight!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3347166 on May 25, 2010

I haven't felt a difference taking these yet. I know that they haven't helped with weight loss but I think i need some more time to see how the effect me. I do have hypothyroidsm and I tend to be tired a lot! SO hopefully these will help in time.

felt more energy

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Aug 07, 2011

I felt that I had more energy after using this for about 2 weeks. I did decide to try activating my thyroid with bladderwrack drops and a homeopathic remedy that was recommended for me instead, though. I prefer trying to get my own thyroid doing the work itself rather than putting hormones in my body that I will have to keep taking. I herb is the best.