10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 100 Capsules

Subtle and good.

Posted by Reviewer1682992 on Jan 27, 2008

This product seems to be working. I have lost weight over the past two weeks, even though I haven't been eating perfectly.

Fighting depression

Posted by Reviewer1374711 on Jun 23, 2009

Product works great to nourish the thyroid which helps alleviate mild depression.

Thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on Dec 09, 2010

I have underactive thyroid and I am still very tired and lacking energy. I have lost some weight and have more energy.

Shrunk my nodules to zero

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

The VA found 3 nodules on my two sonograms. I had to go to the specialist, and had time to down an entire bottle of this between appointments. When I got there, the doctors said there were ZERO nodules on my thyroid and all levels were fine. Of course, the specialist precluded all this info with a manual exam, and a freakish, jarring statement that my thyroid gland was twice the size of normal. In the end, two specialists confirmed I just had pitbull-like neck muscles.

Thyroid Boost

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Mar 30, 2008

I noticed a difference in my thyroid function within 3 days of taking the recommended dose of 6 capsules daily. My energy level went up, followed by weight loss after a week of Metabolic Advantage. Good product. I buy all my supplements from iherb now. Great values and fast shipping!