Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 100 Capsules

Fighting depression

Posted by Reviewer1374711 From Arizona on Jun 23, 2009

Product works great to nourish the thyroid which helps alleviate mild depression.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2479607 From Michigan on Dec 11, 2009

This product has profoundly improved my thyroid problems and has helped with weight loss. Ive lost 40lbs and all my "hypo" thyroid symptoms are gone. Stopped taking doctor perscribed thyroid meds that made my hair fall out and only take this product now!! Five stars!! I would reccomend this product to anyone with thyroid and weight issues!!

Thyroid Boost

Posted by Reviewer2600891 From Minnesota on Mar 30, 2008

I noticed a difference in my thyroid function within 3 days of taking the recommended dose of 6 capsules daily. My energy level went up, followed by weight loss after a week of Metabolic Advantage. Good product. I buy all my supplements from iherb now. Great values and fast shipping!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 From Texas on Jan 18, 2010

There is a history of thyroid problems on the maternal side of my family. That and menopause are the times when this condition usually becomes symptomatic. I began using kelp years ago however when menopause began I realized I needed something more. This product noticeably takes care of the issues and is a natural product. I will not use a prescription drug for anything if I can help it.

Best price in town

Posted by Reviewer3118794 From California on Mar 02, 2009

Very pleased with the product. I must take the product for survival. I have a hypothyroid condition which needs this nutrition for my body. I have gotten doctors to approve this. One container lasts me two weeks so the price reduction has been fabulous for me. Thank you Paivi