• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

Great! These really work!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Jan 02, 2013

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

a little less bloated

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 23, 2015

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Energy Yes, Weight Loss..not so much.

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Sep 25, 2009

It has increased my thyroid hormone production, but no big weight loss...yet. Although, it has increased my energy level.

Enzymatic therapy ,thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer2902594 on Oct 02, 2009

This got very good ratings for me.This product is helping me lose a little wieght

Enzymatic Therapy, Thyroid Formula, Weight

Posted by Reviewer2608986 on Dec 24, 2008

Haven't lost weight but seems to give me more energy which was my main goal. Will continue with it to see about the weight loss

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2669927 on May 09, 2010

Although these pills may work for some people, I have been taking these and I feel no different.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on May 19, 2011

Cannot beleive i got into buying this - I need a thyroid supplement other than synthetic plus i dont feel good on nature t and armor inspite of trying to get adrenal in check. I have bought this, natural sources, i am yet to find one which is working for my hypo, hope to find it soon.

still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2731980 on Nov 03, 2007

I'm not sure how long I need to take this product to notice results. So far, none.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Dec 22, 2008

Haven't taken it yet. Still waiting to use what I had previously.

GREAT