• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Sep 04, 2009

I knew my thyroid was lagging...this helped alot. Better over all well being.

thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1830342 on Jun 06, 2009

Hubbys thyroid is normal now with this product

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1204033 on Jun 16, 2011

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Sep 22, 2011

I love this product, I am on my second bottle and have lost 18 pounds so far. plus no shakes. heart papalatione etc. It just give a boost in energy but a normal one, like you had a restful sleep.Only negative is I went for my annual bloodtest, and it showed an elevated thyroid. Never in my life will . I always been on the low side. I am going to fess up to the doc cause she wants me back in a month for a retest. But give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you unwanted weight!!

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Dec 19, 2011

works!!!

satisfactory supplements

Posted by Reviewer3210369 on Jun 04, 2010

I was very satisfied with the product I purchased.

I can definitely feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer1757567 on Sep 20, 2010

I've lost 7 pounds since i started taking this a few weeks ago. I've been exercising and eating vegan since i started. But this defenitely gave me a head start. It helps keep me energized

Reordering

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Oct 04, 2010

This stuff is great, I always felt I had a sluggish thyroid even though blood tests saw nothing wrong. My first order was the Liqu-Kelp, this and NOW Thyroid Energy. After I finished bottle of M.A. I switched to the T.E. I like this stuff much better, felt more energy and weightloss. Also the taste of the capsule of Thyroid Energy even if I take it quick is aweful, it also makes me sick to my stomach if I haven't eaten. I didin't notice that with the Metabolic Advantage.

low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011

I have a low thyroid problem, so i am trying this product to see if it will help.First bottle so i will have to wait and see.

Relieves my fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Apr 13, 2011

I was pretty flat before finding this product; it does give me additional energy.