• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2669927 on May 09, 2010

Although these pills may work for some people, I have been taking these and I feel no different.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on May 19, 2011

Cannot beleive i got into buying this - I need a thyroid supplement other than synthetic plus i dont feel good on nature t and armor inspite of trying to get adrenal in check. I have bought this, natural sources, i am yet to find one which is working for my hypo, hope to find it soon.

still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2731980 on Nov 03, 2007

I'm not sure how long I need to take this product to notice results. So far, none.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Dec 22, 2008

Haven't taken it yet. Still waiting to use what I had previously.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Sep 04, 2009

I knew my thyroid was lagging...this helped alot. Better over all well being.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1204033 on Jun 16, 2011

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

satisfactory supplements

Posted by Reviewer3210369 on Jun 04, 2010

I was very satisfied with the product I purchased.

Reordering

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Oct 04, 2010

This stuff is great, I always felt I had a sluggish thyroid even though blood tests saw nothing wrong. My first order was the Liqu-Kelp, this and NOW Thyroid Energy. After I finished bottle of M.A. I switched to the T.E. I like this stuff much better, felt more energy and weightloss. Also the taste of the capsule of Thyroid Energy even if I take it quick is aweful, it also makes me sick to my stomach if I haven't eaten. I didin't notice that with the Metabolic Advantage.

low thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011

I have a low thyroid problem, so i am trying this product to see if it will help.First bottle so i will have to wait and see.

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Sep 22, 2011

I love this product, I am on my second bottle and have lost 18 pounds so far. plus no shakes. heart papalatione etc. It just give a boost in energy but a normal one, like you had a restful sleep.Only negative is I went for my annual bloodtest, and it showed an elevated thyroid. Never in my life will . I always been on the low side. I am going to fess up to the doc cause she wants me back in a month for a retest. But give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you unwanted weight!!