July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

thyroid formula needs tweaking

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Oct 19, 2010

I love all the thyroid support ingredients in this product with one exception. I have problems using potassium iodide as an iodine source. Gives me headaches. I have to use either kelp or bladderwrack. For those who can tolerate potassium iodide, it should be superb. I do caution you, however, to do research on potassium iodide before you try this product. I was really disappointed I wasn't able to take it.

Beware of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract as different from the label posted on iherb, due to newer version. Make me feel very cold(now Winter in Hong kong), treating thyroid has yet to be seen since I am taking KI tablet and Kelp as well.

Thyroid therapy

Posted by Reviewer2818189 on Oct 19, 2007

I have only been taking this for a short time and don't really notice anything yet

Junebug

Posted by Reviewer2053397 on Oct 21, 2008

Haven't used this product long enough to say if it is producing the results that I need.The price is very much lower than what I was purchasing at my local Health Food store.