• Formerly Thyroid Formula

• Customer Ratings

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1749457 on Jan 31, 2014

I have hypothyroidism, I have been using this product a long side with super cortisol (for adrenal) and raw thyroid. I feel much better and have more energy . This product helps with digestion, before taking this product I can't eat much and will be bloated all the time but this has eliminated that feeling. Although I am very careful with I eat, I have not lost any weight, however, this is an excellent product.

Heats me up

Posted by Reviewer1223075 on Dec 28, 2012

I bought this to see if I would lose a couple of pounds. It's difficult to tell at this point if it's working because it's the holiday season lol and I'm not sure if I would weigh more or not. What I did notice one hour after taking my first two is that my body temperature went up making me feel nice and warm. I assume that my metabolism is raised burning calories to generate heat. I am loving this effect because I'm in Canada and it's December. It's great for me because I used to always feel cold all the time, more so than other people, needing extra heaters at work in the winter and a/c is too cold for me in the summer so even if I don't lose weight I will enjoy taking this for the comfort of having an average body temperate for a change :)

helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012

I take this product to help with my energy levels in addition to my regular thyroid medication. I can tell when I don't take it. My metabolism is not as high and I don't have as much energy. I'm interested to see what my thyroid labs are going to look like this time when I go back to the doctor.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2100441 on May 14, 2012

It took about a week and a half before I noticed I had more energy. With this new found energy I was able to accomplish some of those tasks you put off, like cleaning the fridge and freezer. It's just a general feeling of feeling better, not really something I can put my finger on.

Great product, and super fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1547325 on Jan 25, 2012

Have placed several orders through iHerb, and have been very satisfied with the product and the speediness of the shipment.

Helps low functioning thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1275243 on Sep 26, 2011

My daughter has found this to be helpful for her low functioning thyroid.

Enzamatic Therapy Metabloc Advantage Throid formaula

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used for over five years keeps my thryoid in alignment

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1573698 on Jun 14, 2011

Since I have been taking this product, I have a lot more energy!

Wow, this rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

My diabetic father takes these to help his hypothyroid condition. It seems to have really helped. Thanks, iHerb!

Great Thyroid Product

Posted by Reviewer1652756 on Feb 01, 2011

First, I have been using this product for over a year now and absolutely love it. I have a sluggish thyroid and it works wonders. I can't live without it. Second, iherb is the only place I can find that sells this quantity at this price. Most places sell the 90 capsules for nearly the same price as you can get 180 here. I love iherb! And my shipments always come on time or earlier.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »