• Formerly Thyroid Formula

• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Feb 04, 2015

I started taking this just before Christmas along with naturethroid and I have lost almost ten pounds. I don't know if it is because of this product or not but I know I have a hard time loosing and I will certainly take it! Also a little more energy.

Will buy again

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Although I haven't lost any weight I do notice that I'm a lot hungrier all the time therefore my metabolism has increased!

They have changed the formula...

Posted by mgallavan on Feb 13, 2014

I was taking this for years and gave it a 5 star. Recently the company has added caffeine in the form of green coffee beans and green tea. For some this is not a problem. For me and others with autoimmune disease or issues with caffeine - big problem. I called the company and all of their formulas have it now. This website still reflects the old label - they need to update it.

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1749457 on Jan 31, 2014

I have hypothyroidism, I have been using this product a long side with super cortisol (for adrenal) and raw thyroid. I feel much better and have more energy . This product helps with digestion, before taking this product I can't eat much and will be bloated all the time but this has eliminated that feeling. Although I am very careful with I eat, I have not lost any weight, however, this is an excellent product.

Beware of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract as different from the label posted on iherb, due to newer version. Make me feel very cold(now Winter in Hong kong), treating thyroid has yet to be seen since I am taking KI tablet and Kelp as well.

Thanks

Posted by 5243613998965964696 on Jul 04, 2013

++++++++

Heats me up

Posted by Reviewer1223075 on Dec 28, 2012

I bought this to see if I would lose a couple of pounds. It's difficult to tell at this point if it's working because it's the holiday season lol and I'm not sure if I would weigh more or not. What I did notice one hour after taking my first two is that my body temperature went up making me feel nice and warm. I assume that my metabolism is raised burning calories to generate heat. I am loving this effect because I'm in Canada and it's December. It's great for me because I used to always feel cold all the time, more so than other people, needing extra heaters at work in the winter and a/c is too cold for me in the summer so even if I don't lose weight I will enjoy taking this for the comfort of having an average body temperate for a change :)

helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012

I take this product to help with my energy levels in addition to my regular thyroid medication. I can tell when I don't take it. My metabolism is not as high and I don't have as much energy. I'm interested to see what my thyroid labs are going to look like this time when I go back to the doctor.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2100441 on May 14, 2012

It took about a week and a half before I noticed I had more energy. With this new found energy I was able to accomplish some of those tasks you put off, like cleaning the fridge and freezer. It's just a general feeling of feeling better, not really something I can put my finger on.

thyroid pills

Posted by Reviewer2039679 on Feb 15, 2012

Love it! Lost a total of 12 pounds so far!