Excellent tendon supplement

Posted by Reviewer2742695 on Nov 19, 2011

With aging on some in the household and tendon injuries on other, this is a great supplement!

it works

Posted by Reviewer1483645 on May 07, 2012

I hurt my shoulder tendon while working as a housekeeper and the injury never really went away. It came back rull-force when I started doing yoga. It would hurt pretty much all the time. The pain would come and go unexpectedly: especially, when I was trying to do push-ups or when cold air would blow on my shoulder. A friend recommended this product to me and I decided to give it a try. I could feel a difference after the first 24 hours of using it (2 pills a day). It's been about 2.5 weeks and my shoulder feels like new! I still don't do push-ups, but at least it doesn't hurt doing every day activities and dancing. It also helped with my carpal tunnel which I got from typing on a keyboard in a bad wrist position.

Enzymatic Therapy, Myo-Tone. Joint Health 80 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2789921 on Feb 05, 2014

After having had a prescription for an arthritis pain medication which started to affect my kidney function I discontinued this medication and began searching for an alternative. My health food store recommended this product along with two other products to replace the prescription medication and have been taking it for several years. Before taking this product , I was unable to tighten my hand into a fist. Now, I have good flexibility in my hands and very little stiffness. Great product I would highly recommend! I can always tell if I forget to take this supplement.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2761075 on Dec 12, 2009

I can't say enough about this product. I have real issues with tendonitis type problems with both arms. For the most part they are all right. When I have a baby it's horrible for the next year. All of the care taking activites the first year are very aggravating to my tendons. I didn't have this stuff after my first baby. I basically lived on IBU to help with the inflammation so I could do very basic tasks, and it would still hurt. I have a 6 month old now and both arms have done sooooooo well. I am amazed. I definitely notice the arms act up when I don't take it, so I know I still have issues in there, but the myotone is very much helping me along. I also recommended it to my sister while she had a new born and her arms were starting to hurt. It helped her too.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1476311 on Oct 19, 2009

Great price. It definitely is helping the joints.

MYO-TONE

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Nov 01, 2008

REALLY HELPED MY BACK STRAIN

myo-tone

Posted by Reviewer1757859 on Apr 26, 2009

excellant product I use it for carpal tunnel

J. GOMEZ