Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Mar 02, 2007

My blood sugar was unstable. This product helped to keep it more in the normal range. I also use antioxidants, multi-vitamins and fish oil.

Enzymatic Therapy, Glucose Regulation

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Apr 25, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and really like it. I am also on insulin but find my blood sugar levels fluctuate much more when I have not taken this product. I get back on it and things smooth back out again.

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Glucose Regulation

Posted by Reviewer3146166 on Jun 11, 2008

I have been using this poduct for over a year now and it does a fantastic job in controlling my glucose levels.

Valuable tool in managing type 2 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Apr 27, 2015

I have been researching and changing my diet over several years to help with my type 2 diabetes, having small frequent appropriate meals and managed to loose my excess weight as a result. The big breakthrough came when I started taking these tablets. I'd come down to one tablet of metformin with diet, whey protein shakes and a normal optimum nutrition multivitamin, now with these nutrients my blood glucose control is so good I have been allowed to stop the medication completely and manage my levels with diet and vitamins/nutrients alone. Still with monitoring - but I am hopeful with time this will also be able to be scaled down and I can remain off the medication. Important to discuss your plans with your medical professionals - mine have been very happy to help me meet my goal of better managing my condition.

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Glucose Regulation

Posted by Reviewer1511755 on Feb 19, 2008

Excellent product.

Enzymatic THerapy, Doctors Choice (for diabetics)

Posted by Reviewer2648733 on Dec 22, 2011

I will see the results in my new blood test next january.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1581377 on Jul 27, 2011

Good product. Has everything i need in the right dosages. Have used for less than a month might be to early to tell, but so far i am satisfied with this. Would recommend.

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Glucose Regulation, Blood Sugar, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2341902 on Mar 05, 2008

It makes me feel peppy but that might be the B12. I can't tell yet.

Diabetic Enzymatic Nutruebts

Posted by 5442918261669097108 on Oct 27, 2013

Nor impressed with this product. I could not tell any difference in the way I feel.I will not purchase this product again. not very large ingredients of anything. Hard and large tablets which were hard to swallow. For someone with swallowing problems, this is not for you. Vitamin c, 300mg, for example. Not recommended by me.