Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3118731 on Mar 10, 2011

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Posted by Reviewer1489465 on Feb 11, 2012

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on May 03, 2014

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

For Constipation and build immune system

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.