• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Dr SS Mary-Michael

Posted by Reviewer1970197 on Jun 25, 2015

These 'Pearls Elite' are the perfect compliment to the sensitive digestive tract, giving needed probiotic support

A Pearl a day keeps the doctor away

Posted by healright on May 03, 2014

I have used this product before and was replacing stock. This is an excellent probiotic, and I also get probiotics from two other brands as well. Probiotics are valuable for immune strength as well as colon health. In fact, they might be the supplement of choice for people who have undergone organ transplantation and must artificially suppress their immune system. I have recommended them to my family and friends for many years with excellent results.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on May 03, 2014

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

Once a day!

Posted by 5094589105191910336 on Feb 26, 2014

When I was looking for a one a day probiotic, I didn't hesitate when I saw this one from Enzymatic Therapy. I know from experience, that this company has top of the line products. I am pleased with the ease of use and the results of using this product. And, I am happy to support a Wisconsin company!

excellent

Posted by 5139866817431173036 on Sep 04, 2013

Very happy with the product. it has lived up to the ecpectations I had.

Tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jul 30, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

Perfect for travels

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on May 19, 2012

Reordered this product yet again as it's absolutely perfect for travels: light, small, but oh-so-powerful. I am sensitive to new flora introduced with foods and these probiotics VERY quickly return me back to normal self. Highly recommend it.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1852962 on Mar 06, 2012

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Posted by Reviewer1489465 on Feb 11, 2012

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 25, 2012

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »