Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3118731 From California on Mar 10, 2011

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

Awsome Product

Posted by Reviewer2522616 From Texas on May 04, 2011

This is a great Probiotic choice. You can really feel a difference. It is so wonderful that I started giving it to my cat since he was having some intestinal/digestive issues. Within 2 days he was more spunky and had no issues with his digestive tract. I have also sent some to my senior mother and it is also helping her digestive issues. I highly reccomend ANY of the Pearl products!

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 From Australia on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1121365 From Texas on Oct 19, 2011

I haven't been great about taking this every day. But even with every other day I could see positive results within 2 weeks. Very pleased.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1499584 From Alabama on Jan 25, 2012

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »