• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

causes terrible gas

Posted by FightingFatigue on Nov 21, 2015

I've taken several brands and strains of probiotics over the years but this is the first brand to cause an adverse reaction. It caused severe and diarrhoea as well as cramps. Every other brand does the opposite and is helpful. I don't understand why this formulation is so hard on my gut. The pills have caused mild gastritis and I won't be ordering again

Dr SS Mary-Michael

Posted by Reviewer1970197 on Jun 25, 2015

These 'Pearls Elite' are the perfect compliment to the sensitive digestive tract, giving needed probiotic support

Not Sure

Posted by 5124850876372000033 on Feb 20, 2015

I've taken other "Pearls" Probiotics. I'm not too sure if these may be a little too strong for me. I will try others soon and compare.

Happy

Posted by 5048647467656499393 on Jun 01, 2014

great!

A Pearl a day keeps the doctor away

Posted by healright on May 03, 2014

I have used this product before and was replacing stock. This is an excellent probiotic, and I also get probiotics from two other brands as well. Probiotics are valuable for immune strength as well as colon health. In fact, they might be the supplement of choice for people who have undergone organ transplantation and must artificially suppress their immune system. I have recommended them to my family and friends for many years with excellent results.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on May 03, 2014

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

Once a day!

Posted by 5094589105191910336 on Feb 26, 2014

When I was looking for a one a day probiotic, I didn't hesitate when I saw this one from Enzymatic Therapy. I know from experience, that this company has top of the line products. I am pleased with the ease of use and the results of using this product. And, I am happy to support a Wisconsin company!

excellent

Posted by 5139866817431173036 on Sep 04, 2013

Very happy with the product. it has lived up to the ecpectations I had.

Will not order again

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

This probiotic gives me painful gas and even more strangely, makes it harder for me to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. Definitely not what I was going for. My search for the best candida busting probiotic continues...

For Constipation and build immune system

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »