July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1489465 on Feb 11, 2012

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1852962 on Mar 06, 2012

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jul 30, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

For Constipation and build immune system

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

excellent

Posted by 5139866817431173036 on Sep 04, 2013

Very happy with the product. it has lived up to the ecpectations I had.