• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jul 30, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

Perfect for travels

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on May 19, 2012

Reordered this product yet again as it's absolutely perfect for travels: light, small, but oh-so-powerful. I am sensitive to new flora introduced with foods and these probiotics VERY quickly return me back to normal self. Highly recommend it.

Not sure about this one

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 14, 2012

It was easy enough to take but I didn't feel like I was taking a probiotic. I liked the fact I could order it and it didn't have to be refrigerated but am unsure about the effect of this capsule personally as my digestion, after a month has not really improved.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1852962 on Mar 06, 2012

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Posted by Reviewer1489465 on Feb 11, 2012

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 25, 2012

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Oct 19, 2011

I haven't been great about taking this every day. But even with every other day I could see positive results within 2 weeks. Very pleased.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1832541 on Oct 04, 2011

Not sure of the efficacy yet, as my son has severe gut issues, but very easy for a small child to take.

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Awsome Product

Posted by Reviewer2522616 on May 04, 2011

This is a great Probiotic choice. You can really feel a difference. It is so wonderful that I started giving it to my cat since he was having some intestinal/digestive issues. Within 2 days he was more spunky and had no issues with his digestive tract. I have also sent some to my senior mother and it is also helping her digestive issues. I highly reccomend ANY of the Pearl products!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »