• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Tummy troubles

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jul 30, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

Not sure about this one

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 14, 2012

It was easy enough to take but I didn't feel like I was taking a probiotic. I liked the fact I could order it and it didn't have to be refrigerated but am unsure about the effect of this capsule personally as my digestion, after a month has not really improved.

Perfect for travels

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on May 19, 2012

Reordered this product yet again as it's absolutely perfect for travels: light, small, but oh-so-powerful. I am sensitive to new flora introduced with foods and these probiotics VERY quickly return me back to normal self. Highly recommend it.

excellent

Posted by 5139866817431173036 on Sep 04, 2013

Very happy with the product. it has lived up to the ecpectations I had.

Once a day!

Posted by 5094589105191910336 on Feb 26, 2014

When I was looking for a one a day probiotic, I didn't hesitate when I saw this one from Enzymatic Therapy. I know from experience, that this company has top of the line products. I am pleased with the ease of use and the results of using this product. And, I am happy to support a Wisconsin company!

Service

Posted by Reviewer2200035 on Aug 16, 2010

Betterf than expected

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2690158 on Oct 07, 2010

I tried this product and loved it. Unfortunatly my husband is tied into Malaluca. Since we have to spend X number of dollars each mo. there I was forced to order their version of that product. After using your Pearls I'm skeptical but will let you know how it compares with yours. Thsnks

These are pretty good...

Posted by Reviewer1828691 on Apr 07, 2011

I like the way these work. Align is the best so far but these come in a close second... thanks.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1832541 on Oct 04, 2011

Not sure of the efficacy yet, as my son has severe gut issues, but very easy for a small child to take.

A Pearl a day keeps the doctor away

Posted by healright on May 03, 2014

I have used this product before and was replacing stock. This is an excellent probiotic, and I also get probiotics from two other brands as well. Probiotics are valuable for immune strength as well as colon health. In fact, they might be the supplement of choice for people who have undergone organ transplantation and must artificially suppress their immune system. I have recommended them to my family and friends for many years with excellent results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »