Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Oct 19, 2011

I haven't been great about taking this every day. But even with every other day I could see positive results within 2 weeks. Very pleased.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 25, 2012

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on May 03, 2014

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

For Constipation and build immune system

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.