Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls Elite, High Potency Probiotics, 30 Once-Daily Capsules

Once a day!

Posted by 5094589105191910336 on Feb 26, 2014

When I was looking for a one a day probiotic, I didn't hesitate when I saw this one from Enzymatic Therapy. I know from experience, that this company has top of the line products. I am pleased with the ease of use and the results of using this product. And, I am happy to support a Wisconsin company!

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on May 03, 2014

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

Perfect for travels

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on May 19, 2012

Reordered this product yet again as it's absolutely perfect for travels: light, small, but oh-so-powerful. I am sensitive to new flora introduced with foods and these probiotics VERY quickly return me back to normal self. Highly recommend it.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2200035 on Aug 16, 2010

Betterf than expected

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2690158 on Oct 07, 2010

I tried this product and loved it. Unfortunatly my husband is tied into Malaluca. Since we have to spend X number of dollars each mo. there I was forced to order their version of that product. After using your Pearls I'm skeptical but will let you know how it compares with yours. Thsnks