• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Pro-biotics

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 28, 2011

I don't see much difference between these IC Pearls and the regular Pearls. Both do the job well. Before I took them I had quite a lot of gas I guess because I am vegetarian and eat a lot of bulk. These solved the problem in about a week. MUCH less embarrassing! :D

Nothing but good

Posted by 5251802690162293459 on Sep 23, 2014

I've only been using these for a 2 or so weeks so I'm not sure if it's helping with constipation, but it does seem to be doing alot better than the regular pearls. These ones don't clog me up more, and they seem to keep my tummy happy. I end up taking 2 a day, one at night and one in the morning. If you have constipation issues I recommend using these instead of the regular ones. You will most likely still need an extra push from a bit of prune juice, but believe me that is better than putting your body through laxative torture. They're very easy to swallow, I have a small esophagus so even though they are small I still need to take it will something fizzy so I don't get it caught in the back of my throat.

Pearl probiotic

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

This is a once a day must for all people: good colon health is the key to energy, gas, & bloating. I have no constipation problems, no diahrea, and I give this product credit for that.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 25, 2010

These are small, don't need refrigeration, and very light. Great for travel!

Probiotic