• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Best probiotic I've found.

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Oct 23, 2010

Not exactly cheap, but a better price than anywhere else. Enzymatic Therapy is a great product line.

Love that I don need to watch my timing

Posted by Reviewer2246558 on Nov 28, 2011

So far it has helped to regulate my terribly bad constipation problems. I was taking another brand but it didnt help and it was hard to swallow and I had t gulp two huge capsules after a meal. I always ended up not taking regularly. With this pearls, I have the convinence of taking it anytime during the day andthe ease of carrying it around and swallowing! Love it!

Consistent product

Posted by Reviewer3172233 on Dec 14, 2011

I used this product several years ago for a while and tapered off. Now I'm back on and things are working better. Great product.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jan 04, 2012

I have great digestion with this product.

Best probiotic for the money

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 09, 2012

Wife's ulcerative colitis responded well to this brand. She had the j-pouch surgery and now uses this brand to maintain her flora.

One pill every morning

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

My digestion is far better since I began using this product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1491929 on Sep 13, 2012

I used the original strength for years and found that the intensive care works better if you have a pretty stubborn digestive system that doesn't like to stay regular!

Pro-biotics

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 28, 2011

I don't see much difference between these IC Pearls and the regular Pearls. Both do the job well. Before I took them I had quite a lot of gas I guess because I am vegetarian and eat a lot of bulk. These solved the problem in about a week. MUCH less embarrassing! :D

I know they work!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 29, 2011

I know these probiotics work because of the pill design. The cultures are encased in a slow-dissolving sphere (don't know what it's made from). This way the bacteria stay alive as they pass through the acidic stomach, safe in their little pearl. I have taken probiotics for years, but never the Pearls before. Now I realize I have been wasting money on capsules - most of the bacteria in the capsules probably got dissolved by stomach acid before they even reached the duodenum. Try the Pearls before you give up on probiotics.

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer3220958 on Sep 08, 2011

These are amazing. Totally changed my life. I no longer have to worry about post-meal IBS issues with these. I take one daily with lunch. I had also recommended these to my Aunt (IBS runs in our family) and she is eternally grateful to me for these Pearls IC!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »