• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Pearls IC

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 25, 2011

My husband and I both find this product to help with keeping us balanced.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804337 on Oct 21, 2011

Very compact and convenient. Looks perfect for travel. Nice packing and thx for the samples. I just received my order and haven´t tried yet but it looks good.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011

I switched to these from a refridgerated Natren brand. It's been about 45 days, and so far they appear to be just as effective as the refridgeted ones, only more convienent.

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer3220958 on Sep 08, 2011

These are amazing. Totally changed my life. I no longer have to worry about post-meal IBS issues with these. I take one daily with lunch. I had also recommended these to my Aunt (IBS runs in our family) and she is eternally grateful to me for these Pearls IC!

I know they work!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 29, 2011

I know these probiotics work because of the pill design. The cultures are encased in a slow-dissolving sphere (don't know what it's made from). This way the bacteria stay alive as they pass through the acidic stomach, safe in their little pearl. I have taken probiotics for years, but never the Pearls before. Now I realize I have been wasting money on capsules - most of the bacteria in the capsules probably got dissolved by stomach acid before they even reached the duodenum. Try the Pearls before you give up on probiotics.

love these!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 02, 2011

I try different probiotics and keep coming back to this one!

Pro-biotics

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 28, 2011

I don't see much difference between these IC Pearls and the regular Pearls. Both do the job well. Before I took them I had quite a lot of gas I guess because I am vegetarian and eat a lot of bulk. These solved the problem in about a week. MUCH less embarrassing! :D

Solid Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2011

Well rounded probiotic, efficacy is excellent. I prefer therelac, but this is fantastic for travel.

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls IC Probiotics (EMT-04369)

Posted by Reviewer1104820 on Dec 31, 2010

Taken once every morning this product noticeably reduces my bloating. It's very practical as the pills are tiny and don't need refrigeration.

Best Stuff Around

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Nov 27, 2010

I've tried other probiotics but this seems to be the best. It's got extra stuff in there that others don't. Really helps with my digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »