10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex, Pro-Active, 60 Softgels

Working great for my migraines!

Posted by Reviewer3239710 on Sep 16, 2006

I did a lot of research into a reputable brand of butterbur. It is important to go with a trusted company, because there are harmful components in butterbur that must be extracted be it can be used. Petadolex is an excellent brand. I started taking the butterbur about a month ago and my migraines have decreased in both frequency and intensity. I have tried so many medications to prevent my migraines, and so far this has been the most effective. The only side effect is occasional burping, but it is not that noticeable -- and much better than having a headache--or the side effects of medications like Relpax! I've never written a review like this before, but I have hope that butterbur will help people suffering migraines like me.

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex Pro - Active, Seems to Be Working!

Posted by Reviewer2927939 on Aug 22, 2008

I have suffered from debilitating migraines for the past couple of years. As my healthcare provider doesn't cover acupuncture (which had been helping me) I decided to look into alternate, natural methods to help alleviate my migraines. I had also been taking Maxalt MLT, but was leery of what side effects this might be causing on my body. I was getting migraines at least once a week and felt that I couldn't keep living like that. After reading about the potential benefits of Petadolex in a few online articles, I decided to give this a try. I've used an entire jar now, going by the 3 pill a day instructions and am elated to report that I haven't had one migraine during this time. I don't believe in miracles, but this truly seems to be working for me! What's more, stress had been a major factor in my migraines and we are currently buying our first house- talk about a stressful situation! I think that, had I not been taking this, I would have had quite a few migraines during this time. I would highly recommend that someone who suffers from chronic migraines give it a shot (and remember to follow the instructions as listed on the bottle!)

Amazing Results!

Posted by Reviewer1240315 on Aug 31, 2008

My chronic migraines with related sinus inflamation were triggered by the slightest change in weather conditions. The migraine frequency had escalated to the point that it was rare for me to have a truly pain-free day. I was initially disappointed with this product as it seemed not to help, but after faithfully taking it for several months, my headaches gradually reduced in frequency and severity to the extent that now I think I may actually be completely free of them!!! If you have headaches - give this a try!

petadolex

Posted by Reviewer1722141 on Jul 05, 2008

wonderful, but you do taste it a little in burping. I use it for sinus allergies and migraines

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3279826 on Dec 06, 2011

This stuff has finally given me a toe hold on my chronic migraine condition. This is the first stuff to have touched my pain, including standard migraine medicines. As a bonus, it I haven't experienced my seasonal allergies this fall. I think this herb is helping with that, too!