July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex, Pro-Active, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

MIGRAINE

Posted by Reviewer3204026 on Feb 08, 2008

This product has reduced the frequency and severity of my migraines. This is the most success I have had in my 30 year struggle to deal with this debilitating problem.

The most efficient preventive treatment against migraines for me

Posted by Reviewer2375942 on Aug 22, 2011

It usually takes between 3 and 4' weeks for me to start feeling the benefit of Petadolex. It helps me reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines and headaches, like no other treatment I tried. I always keep the same dose (3 softgels a day) even after the first 4 weeks of treatment. The drawback in my case if that the effect wears out after 6 or 8 weeks and that I have to make a pause in order to keep benefiting from It.

bastante efectivo

Posted by lystomas on Aug 14, 2012

tengo 31 años y migrañas desde los 25, he tomado de todo y nada me ha ayudado a mejorarlas. mi neurologo me recomendo petadolex y lo tomo desde hace 2 meses. desde que lo tomo me ha mejorado considerablemente y este ultimo mes no he tenido ni una crisis (cuando normalmente suelo tener varias al mes). si esto continua asi de bien seguire comprandolo y recomendandolo a todo el mundo que como yo, tiene migrañas fuertes ya que estoy encantada con este producto.

HIghly Recommended

Posted by 5292947439208493736 on Jan 05, 2013

I have now been taking this for 2 1/2 months and have been very pleased with it. I've tried just about every preventative treatment there is for my chronic migraines, including an exhaustive list of medications and botox. Thus far, I've found this to have been the most helpful treatment in reducing the frequency of my migraines. I also have noticed a significant decrease in the daily low grade headaches I've been experiencing.

These help.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

These do help migraines,..not always, but then I don't know what is cause of migraines.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »