Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1487830 on Jul 21, 2011

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1252327 on Aug 04, 2011

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

The most efficient preventive treatment against migraines for me

Posted by Reviewer2375942 on Aug 22, 2011

It usually takes between 3 and 4' weeks for me to start feeling the benefit of Petadolex. It helps me reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines and headaches, like no other treatment I tried. I always keep the same dose (3 softgels a day) even after the first 4 weeks of treatment. The drawback in my case if that the effect wears out after 6 or 8 weeks and that I have to make a pause in order to keep benefiting from It.

Migraine Headache - Petadolex Works 80%

Posted by Reviewer2982405 on Dec 30, 2009

I still get headaches, but not as often and not as severe. I am definitely happy with petadolex. Enzymatic Therapy is a less expensive alternative, 60 liquid gel caps. Rainbow Light is more expensive, 45 liquid gel caps, and has B-12 and mint added, which I don't need.

bastante efectivo

Posted by lystomas on Aug 14, 2012

tengo 31 años y migrañas desde los 25, he tomado de todo y nada me ha ayudado a mejorarlas. mi neurologo me recomendo petadolex y lo tomo desde hace 2 meses. desde que lo tomo me ha mejorado considerablemente y este ultimo mes no he tenido ni una crisis (cuando normalmente suelo tener varias al mes). si esto continua asi de bien seguire comprandolo y recomendandolo a todo el mundo que como yo, tiene migrañas fuertes ya que estoy encantada con este producto.

Brenda Howland

Posted by Reviewer2175594 on Apr 21, 2008

I bought these for my adult daughters. I heard Petadolex was good for migraines and allergies. MigraSolve was working for my allergies. They don't seemto work so well for some headaches but working ok for allergies. One complained of heartburn after taking it. They live 700 miles from me so I am not around them to see the results first hand. If you want I could give you an email to survey the one with migrains. I can't remember what she said about the pills.

beware

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Aug 29, 2008

this stuff works but i have a reaction to it.If you have allergies to butterbur beware

Did not help my migraine.

Posted by Reviewer3221065 on Apr 20, 2009

I get hormonal migraines every month. I decided to try this after reading good things about it. Unfortunately it did nothing for my migraine. It didn't even reduce the pain at all. So as an acute treatment, it didn't work at all for me. Maybe if you take it on an ongoing basis, it may help that way, but the cost of this supplement makes that prohibitive.

Calms the Storms of Migraines

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on May 17, 2009

This butterbur supplement is very effective in daily migraine management. After researching, I found this to be highly recommended and safe. I will definitely purchase again.

Review Petadolex Pro

Posted by Reviewer2066027 on Aug 27, 2009

Great for keep headaches away A bit expensive though