The most efficient preventive treatment against migraines for me

Posted by Reviewer2375942 on Aug 22, 2011

It usually takes between 3 and 4' weeks for me to start feeling the benefit of Petadolex. It helps me reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines and headaches, like no other treatment I tried. I always keep the same dose (3 softgels a day) even after the first 4 weeks of treatment. The drawback in my case if that the effect wears out after 6 or 8 weeks and that I have to make a pause in order to keep benefiting from It.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1252327 on Aug 04, 2011

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1487830 on Jul 21, 2011

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

Less Frequent and less severe Migraines

Posted by Reviewer3286582 on Mar 28, 2011

Since taking this product (a couple of months), the frequency and severity of my migraines has greatly decreased. I have only once had to resort to my prescription meds. So nice not to have to choose between suffering or grogginess anymore! I highly recommend this for migraine sufferers. The only side effect I can think of is that my eyes seem to be drier. Might just be me and it's a small price to pay.

Helps Prevent Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1369351 on Dec 02, 2010

My neurologist recommended these and after 6 weeks I noticed a reduction in the number of migraine episodes. I take other "preventative" supplements, but these are the first where I have noticed a measurable difference.

Migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2870044 on Jul 05, 2010

My migraines have decreased dramatically since taking this product. Excellent, I will keep on taking it.

Migraine Headache - Petadolex Works 80%

Posted by Reviewer2982405 on Dec 30, 2009

I still get headaches, but not as often and not as severe. I am definitely happy with petadolex. Enzymatic Therapy is a less expensive alternative, 60 liquid gel caps. Rainbow Light is more expensive, 45 liquid gel caps, and has B-12 and mint added, which I don't need.

petadolex

Posted by Reviewer2532057 on Oct 03, 2009

excellent product and less expensive than other brands.

Review Petadolex Pro

Posted by Reviewer2066027 on Aug 27, 2009

Great for keep headaches away A bit expensive though

Calms the Storms of Migraines

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on May 17, 2009

This butterbur supplement is very effective in daily migraine management. After researching, I found this to be highly recommended and safe. I will definitely purchase again.