Calms the Storms of Migraines

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on May 17, 2009

This butterbur supplement is very effective in daily migraine management. After researching, I found this to be highly recommended and safe. I will definitely purchase again.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2569130 on Dec 01, 2007

Quality product, ships really fast. Great to do business with.

unbelievable migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Dec 10, 2011

I don't have great luck with supplements doing what they supposedly do, but I was very amazed that I actually got migraine relief from this product. I started taking only 1 pill in the morning, and within a week I noticed that the tiny migraine that I had all the time was gone. The more potent migraines were much smaller and also less frequent. I continue to take this once per day now, and I am VERY happy with the results.

Review Petadolex Pro

Posted by Reviewer2066027 on Aug 27, 2009

Great for keep headaches away A bit expensive though

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2142158 on Jun 04, 2008

I have suffered from headaches since childhood. This product really helps. It doesn't have side effects like prescription drugs and I can take it only during bad periods of headaches.

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

This is an excellent solution for migraines that really works for me. I found the research, that over time it reduces the incidence and severity of migraines by 60%, to be true.

Fantastic! Real headache relief!

Posted by Reviewer2257308 on Jan 06, 2007

This product is a true godsend. I have been taking this regularly since July 2006 and can honestly say my headaches are improved 95-99%. I do get a slight migraine once in awhile, but it's usually due to something I know will trigger them, and then the headache is even much more mild. I urge anyone out there suffering with migraine headaches to give this a real try. It may initially take a few weeks to notice any difference, but believe me, it's well worth it!

GREAT PRODUCT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted by Reviewer2275399 on Feb 16, 2009

I've been taking this tablets for 2 months and I feel so much better.

migraine help

Posted by Reviewer1471871 on Nov 16, 2008

This has really helped my wife reduce the number of migraines she gets