Did not help my migraine.

Posted by Reviewer3221065 on Apr 20, 2009

I get hormonal migraines every month. I decided to try this after reading good things about it. Unfortunately it did nothing for my migraine. It didn't even reduce the pain at all. So as an acute treatment, it didn't work at all for me. Maybe if you take it on an ongoing basis, it may help that way, but the cost of this supplement makes that prohibitive.

GREAT PRODUCT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted by Reviewer2275399 on Feb 16, 2009

I've been taking this tablets for 2 months and I feel so much better.

migraine help

Posted by Reviewer1471871 on Nov 16, 2008

This has really helped my wife reduce the number of migraines she gets

Migraine prevention

Posted by Reviewer2023062 on Sep 14, 2008

Very helpful.

Amazing Results!

Posted by Reviewer1240315 on Aug 31, 2008

My chronic migraines with related sinus inflamation were triggered by the slightest change in weather conditions. The migraine frequency had escalated to the point that it was rare for me to have a truly pain-free day. I was initially disappointed with this product as it seemed not to help, but after faithfully taking it for several months, my headaches gradually reduced in frequency and severity to the extent that now I think I may actually be completely free of them!!! If you have headaches - give this a try!

beware

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Aug 29, 2008

this stuff works but i have a reaction to it.If you have allergies to butterbur beware

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex Pro - Active, Seems to Be Working!

Posted by Reviewer2927939 on Aug 22, 2008

I have suffered from debilitating migraines for the past couple of years. As my healthcare provider doesn't cover acupuncture (which had been helping me) I decided to look into alternate, natural methods to help alleviate my migraines. I had also been taking Maxalt MLT, but was leery of what side effects this might be causing on my body. I was getting migraines at least once a week and felt that I couldn't keep living like that. After reading about the potential benefits of Petadolex in a few online articles, I decided to give this a try. I've used an entire jar now, going by the 3 pill a day instructions and am elated to report that I haven't had one migraine during this time. I don't believe in miracles, but this truly seems to be working for me! What's more, stress had been a major factor in my migraines and we are currently buying our first house- talk about a stressful situation! I think that, had I not been taking this, I would have had quite a few migraines during this time. I would highly recommend that someone who suffers from chronic migraines give it a shot (and remember to follow the instructions as listed on the bottle!)

petadolex

Posted by Reviewer3136491 on Jul 07, 2008

works very well!

petadolex

Posted by Reviewer1722141 on Jul 05, 2008

wonderful, but you do taste it a little in burping. I use it for sinus allergies and migraines

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2142158 on Jun 04, 2008

I have suffered from headaches since childhood. This product really helps. It doesn't have side effects like prescription drugs and I can take it only during bad periods of headaches.