New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex, Pro-Active, 60 Softgels

Helps Prevent Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1369351 on Dec 02, 2010

My neurologist recommended these and after 6 weeks I noticed a reduction in the number of migraine episodes. I take other "preventative" supplements, but these are the first where I have noticed a measurable difference.

Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1487830 on Jul 21, 2011

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1252327 on Aug 04, 2011

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

The most efficient preventive treatment against migraines for me

Posted by Reviewer2375942 on Aug 22, 2011

It usually takes between 3 and 4' weeks for me to start feeling the benefit of Petadolex. It helps me reduce the frequency and intensity of my migraines and headaches, like no other treatment I tried. I always keep the same dose (3 softgels a day) even after the first 4 weeks of treatment. The drawback in my case if that the effect wears out after 6 or 8 weeks and that I have to make a pause in order to keep benefiting from It.

bastante efectivo

Posted by lystomas on Aug 14, 2012

tengo 31 años y migrañas desde los 25, he tomado de todo y nada me ha ayudado a mejorarlas. mi neurologo me recomendo petadolex y lo tomo desde hace 2 meses. desde que lo tomo me ha mejorado considerablemente y este ultimo mes no he tenido ni una crisis (cuando normalmente suelo tener varias al mes). si esto continua asi de bien seguire comprandolo y recomendandolo a todo el mundo que como yo, tiene migrañas fuertes ya que estoy encantada con este producto.