Remifemin review

Posted by Reviewer2802441 on Apr 01, 2008

This pill DOES work. Though I still wake up at night, it is no longer because of night sweat. I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing menopause night sweats.

Night sweats fading improving and sleeping sounder

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I have tried every natural remedy for surgical menopause insomnia out there. Nothing has ever worked. This helped only after 2 nights. I still have some night sweats, but at least I am sleeping during them. I anticipate that the night sweats will continue to fade.

Remefemin, Good Night - Barbara Baldridge

Posted by Reviewer2463031 on Dec 26, 2008

This product has helped me get an undisturbed night's sleep without hot flashes. I had been purchasing it retail for several months before I found it on your website at a more reasonable price. I ran out of it once, and was surprised that my hot flashes returned within a matter of days!

Terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer2647463 on Aug 08, 2008

This product has GREATLY reduced my nighttime hot flashes and allows me much better quality of sleep!

this works for me

Posted by Reviewer2648182 on Nov 03, 2009

This product really works. No more hot flashes & I've been sleeping well at night since taking it. Much more economical to order on-line, save a bundle over drug store prices.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2924005 on Mar 28, 2009

I take one Refimenin Goodnight before bedtime and 2 regular Remifemin's in the morning. Stopped my hot flashes and horrible night sweats. Haven't had a hot flash in over 7 months. Finally, relief from menopause symptoms.

barb

Posted by Reviewer3024915 on Mar 30, 2008

after total hysterectomy, I was slammed into full menopause. sleeping problems and night sweats...... gone

Remifemin, Good Night

Posted by Reviewer3158089 on May 27, 2008

Great product! stopped my hotflashes AND lets me sleep - doesn't get much better than that.

Thrilled and no longer sleep deprived

Posted by Reviewer1642794 on Sep 05, 2009

This is the only product that allows me to sleep at night without waking up drenched in sweat.. my life is so much better since I have discovered Remifemin PM.. I am 54yo and into my 2nd full year of menopause.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1763145 on Dec 24, 2009

This is a great product. I wasn't able to sleep and having hotflashes. I was taking the regular Remifemin in the day time but was still having trouble at night so I decided to try the Good Night formula. Amazing....hasn't even been a month yet and I'm getting a good night's sleep. I take 2 of the regular Remifemin in the morning and then the Good Night in the evening. The two together really work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »