Can't live without it !!!

Posted by Reviewer1909353 on Jan 10, 2011

Can't live without it. I was depressed for a while and figured out it was connected with my hormone level. After taking Remifemin and Emerita Pro-Gest, I feel great and my old self again. Vitex ( Chasteberry) helps me, too. I can only recommend these natural supplements. Last but not least, Europharma VectoMega is better than Fish Oil.

Remifemin

Posted by Reviewer1306345 on Sep 18, 2008

Not only was I suffering day and night sweats from being perimenopausal, but I was also taking medicine that caused the sweats also.I was miserable, constantly stripping the bed and changing clothes day and night. My doctor recommended Remifemin,saying it should help,but don't expect miracles. She was wrong. It worked great, it was a miracle! It's hard to even remember how bad it was, because it's completely gone now. Highly reccommend you to try it.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1158535 on Aug 05, 2008

Within a week of taking Remifemin, my hot flashes had subsided significantly. I've been taking this product for several months now, and no more waking up drenched with sweat in the middle of the night, and no more embarrassing hot spells and facial flushing during the day. This product really worked great for me!

Debbie

Posted by Reviewer2530611 on Jul 28, 2008

this product has helped my hot flashes however it does not make them dissappear

I'm a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2323550 on Mar 05, 2008

Night sweats are greatly relieved using this product. I've gone from never sleeping well to only waking up a few times a week. So far so good.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2924005 on Mar 28, 2009

Ladies, please do try Remifemin for your hot flashes! I was having extreme hot flashes every 30 minutes and started Remifemin on my doctor's advice. It stopped the hot flashes cold - pun definitely intended! Yes, it took about 8 weeks to kick in, but it's worth waiting. Haven't had a hot flash in over 6 months. I take 2 regular Remis in the morning and one Remifemin Goodnight before bedtime. They make my menopause symptoms disappear!

No more hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer2464340 on Oct 19, 2011

A few years ago when I started getting hot flashes my OBGYN recommended I try Remifemin as the first line of defense. I take two a day, one a.m. one p.m. All I can say is that I don't get hot flashes when I take this regularly. Thank goodness.

Works great!! Using for the last 5 years.

Posted by 5430256980284186347 on Jun 28, 2014

I have been using this product for about 5 years and it works!!!!! This was recommended by my Gym since I do not and will not use any estrogen replacement products. Hot flashes are very mild or not at all since using this product. Night sweats are a thing of the past. I have recommended this product to many friends who have had similar results.

What a relief!

Posted by 5187532117688437926 on Sep 02, 2014

I'd purchased one packet from a chemist shop to see if they helped with the symptoms and then ordered in bulk from iHerb. Remifemin have made such a difference and I am almost symptom free. The hot flushes have completely disappeared, there are no more night time drenchings or day time sweats. The small tablets are easy to take. My only niggle is that I have a terrible memory and forget if I've taken them or not, so I've solved this by using a permanent marker and marking the whole strip of pills with the days of the week. It would be great if they came ready marked, but no biggie! My sleep is still being disrupted but I have now started on Remifemin nightime tablets to help with that.

Personal Review

Posted by 5357365194443836500 on May 06, 2016

So far after taking them for over 3 weeks now, and I have not felt any relief from hot flushes. I'm sleeping a little better at night, and maybe feel there are fewer that wake me through the night. I have a healthy diet, rarely intake caffeine, have a very low sugar intake, and practice yoga ever few days. Very disappointed, but will continue to take the rest of them to see if any really noticeable change occurs. I think maybe my mojo may be returning a little, so I would consider that a plus, hence my 2 star rating of this product!!