New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Resveratrol~Forte, 125 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1785576 on Jun 17, 2010

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Nov 15, 2009

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

Caution if you have migraines

Posted by Reviewer2452252 on Aug 27, 2010

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1183217 on Nov 10, 2010

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Great for circulation

Posted by Reviewer2626043 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.