Simply the best product of its kind at the recommended dose per tablet for migraines.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

This is probably the only riboflavin (vitamin B2) product that comes in 400 mg tablets, most or all of the other brands come in 100 mg tablets. 400 mg is the dose that is recommended for migraines, my neurologist recommended this dose for me together with butterbur and magnesium for my migraines. The combination of the three supplements have helped my migraine condition, i.e., I get fewer migraines now. I'm very satisfied with this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, B2

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I am prescribed this by my neurologist to help with improving cognition and processing following brain injury. I think it worked very well in conjunction with Omega 3s and a good multi-vitamin.

Migraine help

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on May 14, 2016

Maximum strength in just one pill. Easy to swallow. Helps prevent my migraines.

Riboflavin 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1505560 on Sep 12, 2011

I've been taking this for years for migraines and it helps a great deal.My doctor recommended it because HE takes it.It's getting hard to find so I was glad to find it finally online.

Bon producte,

Posted by Reviewer3101479 on Jun 23, 2012

Surt una mica cara, pero es molt bon producte

This product is great for head aches, migranes

Posted by 5069668493554393319 on Aug 02, 2016

wonderful!!!!

Bought this for migraines

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Dec 04, 2016

I regularly take medication for migraines and have a couple back-up medications for any break-through migraines. Lately, the break-through migraines have been becoming more frequent so I looked up some ways to help. A study showed that 400mg of B2 a day has been shown to help. My break-through migraines still occur, but are less frequent (down from several times a week to once or twice a week). I am also taking 400mg of magnesium for the same reason.

Extremely effective against aural migraines.

Posted by 4762521851597898409 on Dec 19, 2016

I had been experiencing aural migraines almost every other day and they were lasting up to 45 minutes. They were limiting my ability to drive due to a concern that I would lose my vision while driving. I did not want to begin taking yet another prescription medication, so I asked my doctor if I might try a natural solution. She suggested that I try 400 mg per day of Riboflavin; the aural migraines were completely gone after only two weeks. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Fantastic Service and Product

Posted by 4669245627809624439 on Mar 05, 2015

I ordered this for the first time on line from the US. Product arrived in excellent condition and on time Thanks Again

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer2581631 on Sep 12, 2011

But I don´t know if it will help my migraines yet

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »