Has magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide in it.

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Jan 31, 2016

It is so sad to see what could have been a high quality cat's claw supplement -- if it didn't have Magnesium Stearate in it! It lessens the product's likability because because Magnesium Stearate may suppress T cells and cause harm to the cell membrane. When you are fighting Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or have thyroid issues, etc, the last thing you want to do is suppress your t cells and weaken your cell function. Also, sad to see that Silicon Dioxide is in it because it may have side effects like decreasing nutrition absorption, weakening your metabolism, and David Icke once said that one of Silicon Dioxide's side effects may be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This could have been a great supplement, but corners were cut by using cheap additives.

Good price

Posted by 5336677608805494400 on Apr 06, 2015

My wife has used this product in the past and and we found your pricing is ery good.

Savetaro

Posted by 4865041267512108581 on Jan 04, 2015

I thought it was working as I have a problem with bladder infections. I'm sure I had a bladder infection but through waiting a while it seems to have gone away. I can't really say for sure as I didn't expect to have to worry about them any more.

Love the prices!!!

Posted by 5713875380449018817 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been using Saventaro to help build my immune system for 8 years now. Iherb has the lowest prices for this herb out of all the places I have checked out. Thanks Iherb for saving us money during these tough financial times!

Great for Lymes

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 26, 2011

My husband had severe undiagnosed (for a long time) Lymes & has many residual effects. He finds this helps a lot, getting rid of some of the annoying after-symptoms.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3011235 on Jul 24, 2011

Probably the best form of cats claw available. 2 a day helps with back ache. If I go down to 1/day the pIn gradually increases.

Saventaro-TOA free

Posted by Reviewer2464257 on Dec 18, 2010

5 stars

Only one with good research

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

I couldn't find another CC product with good research. This one seems to be as good as it gets.

Using as an immune builder

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Mar 01, 2009

I have taken this product as directed for the entire winter and have NOT been sick once this season.

Saventaro

Posted by Reviewer2771446 on Nov 17, 2008

A great product. Greatly lessens illness, and when I do catch a bug, my recovery time is short.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »