Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1666350 on Feb 17, 2008

I have taken this product for almost 2 years and my specialist is so surprised that my thyroid tests keep improving. Try this before you do the radioactive iodine - I waited and I am so happy. My hyperthyroidism is under control thanks to this product!!!!! Great company, fast shipment and easy internet ordering.

Enzymatic Therapy, Saventaro, Max-Strength Cat's Claw

Posted by Reviewer3356450 on Mar 13, 2008

Excellent product - aides in pain free days. Have taken it for several years. Wouldn't be without it.

Great for Lymes

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 26, 2011

My husband had severe undiagnosed (for a long time) Lymes & has many residual effects. He finds this helps a lot, getting rid of some of the annoying after-symptoms.

immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Oct 13, 2007

anyone looking to keep their immune system beefed up will benefit from this product

Has magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide in it.

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Jan 31, 2016

It is so sad to see what could have been a high quality cat's claw supplement -- if it didn't have Magnesium Stearate in it! It lessens the product's likability because because Magnesium Stearate may suppress T cells and cause harm to the cell membrane. When you are fighting Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or have thyroid issues, etc, the last thing you want to do is suppress your t cells and weaken your cell function. Also, sad to see that Silicon Dioxide is in it because it may have side effects like decreasing nutrition absorption, weakening your metabolism, and David Icke once said that one of Silicon Dioxide's side effects may be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This could have been a great supplement, but corners were cut by using cheap additives.

Love the prices!!!

Posted by 5713875380449018817 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been using Saventaro to help build my immune system for 8 years now. Iherb has the lowest prices for this herb out of all the places I have checked out. Thanks Iherb for saving us money during these tough financial times!

Cat's Claw

Posted by Reviewer1416954 on Apr 10, 2008

been using this product for about four years now. It's excellent. Truly builds the immune system. My daughters and I hardly catch a cold anymore, and if we do, it's milder than what most people get.

Saventaro

Posted by Reviewer2771446 on Nov 17, 2008

A great product. Greatly lessens illness, and when I do catch a bug, my recovery time is short.

Using as an immune builder

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Mar 01, 2009

I have taken this product as directed for the entire winter and have NOT been sick once this season.

Only one with good research

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

I couldn't find another CC product with good research. This one seems to be as good as it gets.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »