Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Concentrate!, Focus Formula, Sugar Free, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2673837 on Mar 08, 2011

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jun 06, 2009

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

Good for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

sea buddies work!

Posted by Reviewer3346461 on Nov 24, 2007

I ordered these for my son, but decided to try them myself. They really have helped me to focus and get more accomplished in a day-thanks for this great product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a great product. I bought it for my sister kids. I tried it but it was too strong for me to take. But it has done wonders for the kids

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »