New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Concentrate!, Focus Formula, Sugar Free, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2673837 on Mar 08, 2011

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jun 06, 2009

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

Good for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

sea buddies work!

Posted by Reviewer3346461 on Nov 24, 2007

I ordered these for my son, but decided to try them myself. They really have helped me to focus and get more accomplished in a day-thanks for this great product!

Mental Focus & Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 15, 2008

My son is 15. He is in need of focus now more than ever. Trying to remember assignments, tests, quizzes, due dates, and studying for finals are what brought us to Sea Buddies Focus. It was recommended by a holistic Dr. He takes three caps in the morning, three at night. It has helped him immensely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »