Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2673837 on Mar 08, 2011

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Good for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jun 06, 2009

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a great product. I bought it for my sister kids. I tried it but it was too strong for me to take. But it has done wonders for the kids

Enzymatic Therapy-Sea Buddies Focus Formula

Posted by Reviewer2111492 on Sep 19, 2008

This product has made it so my relative uses no prescription ADD medicine (which was causing major side effects such as tiredness and severe weight loss with no appetite). The ADD medicine was taking away their wonderful personality. This has given the person back to me - with outstanding grades and rave reviews from teachers.

Mental Focus & Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 15, 2008

My son is 15. He is in need of focus now more than ever. Trying to remember assignments, tests, quizzes, due dates, and studying for finals are what brought us to Sea Buddies Focus. It was recommended by a holistic Dr. He takes three caps in the morning, three at night. It has helped him immensely.

sea buddies work!

Posted by Reviewer3346461 on Nov 24, 2007

I ordered these for my son, but decided to try them myself. They really have helped me to focus and get more accomplished in a day-thanks for this great product!

Helps my 7 year old focus

Posted by Reviewer3013448 on Oct 11, 2011

My 7 year old takes 2 before school and sees an improvemet in her ability to focus during class.

This product does work

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My 4 children all take this (2 a day) and they maintain A averages in school and can concentrate and pay attention. Beats scary prescription stimulents any day.

Smooths Moods

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 21, 2009

These Sea Buddies aren't just for kids - adults can use these, too. I have found I have better focus and am generally calmer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »