Don't work

Posted by lollian on May 05, 2014

I have not noticed any difference.

No Difference in Focus or Concentration

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Mar 11, 2012

My 15 year old son has trouble focusing and concentrating in school. He took 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules mid afternoon. These had no effect on his focus or concentration which is why I purchased them. He finished one bottle and still felt no different. I will not buy them again.

Helps my 7 year old focus

Posted by Reviewer3013448 on Oct 11, 2011

My 7 year old takes 2 before school and sees an improvemet in her ability to focus during class.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2673837 on Mar 08, 2011

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on Mar 08, 2011

I give my daughter 2 in the morning and 2 at night and she is usually calmer and more focused.

[Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Focus Formula, 60 UltraCaps] Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Focus Formula, 60 UltraCaps (EMT-03336

Posted by Reviewer2038800 on Oct 29, 2010

Good food additive. I recommend.

This product does work

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My 4 children all take this (2 a day) and they maintain A averages in school and can concentrate and pay attention. Beats scary prescription stimulents any day.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jun 06, 2009

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

Smooths Moods

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 21, 2009

These Sea Buddies aren't just for kids - adults can use these, too. I have found I have better focus and am generally calmer.

Good for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »