Kids take this

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My children take this, I take 1 star off for taste as they HATE the taste. They take this with the Sea Buddies Immune and Concentrate. It helps them in their immunity and concentration. They get all A's in school and when they get sick, it's VERY mild. I like to believe this is because of these Enzymatic products.

Good range of vitamins and minerals

Posted by otherkind on Apr 09, 2012

Good range of vitamins and minerals especially for a growing kid of 7-8 years. This complex includes a good amount of iron which is really important for boys in this age.Besides, this complex is really reasonable priced - you get 120-60 days stok for children from 2 to 12.

He Loves The Taste, I Love The Ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1609710 on Nov 16, 2007

This was his very 1st multi. He has always loved the taste and looks forward to taking them. I am a big fan of Elderberry and am happy to see that it is one of the ingredients. We've been loyal to this brand for about 4 years.

Good for you, but the kids say a little tart

Posted by Reviewer2389972 on Nov 03, 2008

These are really good vitamins, but taste a little tart compared to the Daily Multiple we used to buy from Sea Buddies.

Great taste; ideal for bariatric

Posted by 5736871392424513108 on Aug 23, 2013

I bought these just before my RNY surgery and just finished my first bottle. These are good tasting easy to chew vitamins.

disappointed with smell

Posted by 5507721592343342965 on Dec 13, 2015

This tablets were recommended to my kid by a trusted doctor, unfortunately the kid did not like smell & taste.

Not for my child

Posted by Reviewer3157627 on Jan 09, 2011

My 3 year old boy didn't like the flavor at all. It ended up in the bin.