SinuPret, you charge too much

Posted by Reviewer2609182 on Mar 22, 2009

SinuPret actually came up with this formulation many years ago, and it has been prescribed by medical professionals over in Europe many years ago. It works well. Enzymatic Therapy copied the product with the same ingredients, except for about 1/3 of the price. Much better than taking either antihistamines or decogestants.

Best sinus med on earth!

Posted by Reviewer2159191 on Dec 23, 2008

Sinuguard has been a lifesaver from sinus headaches, infections and even head colds. A friend turned me on to it a year ago, I've been taking it religiously, and it WORKS. (I'm usually a 2 sinus infection per winter person--NONE last year, none during the worst of the late summer/fall allergy season, and my migraines have decreased.)

Enzymatic Therapy, SinuGuard, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Aug 05, 2011

This is a great product for congested sinuses.It works better than any perscription decongestant I have taken.It can be taken day or night without keeping me awake or making me sleepy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1680259 on Dec 22, 2011

My husband has awful sinusitis and once he took a tablet he said he had no more pain.

Sinuguard Works

Posted by Reviewer2166819 on Oct 27, 2007

Seems to work. Less postnasal drip.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2307849 on Oct 13, 2009

works for me w/out over drying or stuffiness, calms my postnasal drip for hours. yeah!!!!

Love IT!

Posted by Reviewer1671340 on May 03, 2010

My daughter swears by this stuff. When my husband's boss got sick recently he needed something that would not react with his blood pressure medication. He tried it and is now a believer too.

SinuGuard

Posted by Reviewer2425307 on Aug 16, 2010

SinuGuard is an excellent product

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer1990033 on Oct 16, 2008

I have used this formula for years. It has helped keep my sinuses much healthier with fewer infections each winter.

sinus pressure etc