Enzymatic Therapy, True Organics, Iron, 60 Tablets

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 14, 2013

Both my husband & I have had low hemoglobin... But not since we started using these. We only use one tablet daily and at least in our case, no constipation. Great product from a good company!

new to me

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Dec 08, 2008

This is only the third time I've purchased this product. I like the principles behind it's creation. It's not been on the market very long at all. Enzymatic Therapy, however, is a company I've come to trust over the years.

Iron Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jan 25, 2010

This is a great iron supplement. 2 provides 18 mg. It is made with organic ingredients, ingredients that my body knows what to do with instead of chemicals and preservatives.

Gentle and pure

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 24, 2014

Have just started taking these as I have been feeling a bit tired lately and diet is a little low in iron ( not a big meat eater). I have had no negative side effects with this product and it seems to be having a subtle positive impact. Will continue to take and would buy again if I think I need to continue with an iron supplement. Im from Melbourne Australia