Enzymatic Therapy, Ultimate Iron, Women's Health, 90 Softgels

doctor recommended

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 11, 2010

My ferritin was 30 and my doctor recommends ferrous succinate 100mg/day for three months to boost it to a ferritin of 90. I notice I have better concentration,more color in my face and feel warmer which is great for these cold fall days. My doctor said ferrous succinate is the best form of iron. I feel so much better on this form of iron compared to ferrous bisglycinate or ferrous sulphate. Both forms of iron gave me headaches and indigestion. In a few months I'll let you know if it increased my ferritin. Hope it works. In 3 months my ferritin increased to 40. So I decided to buy four more bottles and take iron pills on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and drink water only for the next two hours then have breakfast. Wow! Three more months ferritin shot up to 142. I had another test about a year later and it stabilized at 84. Taking it on an empty stomach works! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to build up their iron.

My iron is finally up!

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Jan 18, 2007

This is the only iron I've found that does not cause me lots of stomach distress. After 2 years of being anemic my irons levels have finally tested at almost normal. I take two of these a day and they cause me NO stomach problems. They also contain NO allergens which is another problem I've had in finding an iron supplement I could tolerate. Thank you for this great product!

My Iron is UP. These pills work the best!

Posted by Reviewer2784518 on Nov 22, 2009

I have iron deficiency for last 4 years. I tried many iron pills but they hurt my stomach, I can't take them. Finally I read reviews from iherb about this product, I brought 2 bottles to try. I took 2 pills in the morning with no problem. After 4 months, I had my blood test yesterday and my iron is fianllt UP. I don't have iron deficiency anymore. Thanks to this wonderful product. I recommend to anyone with low iron and stomach problems.

excellent

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 06, 2010

I have probably been borderline anemic for years without knowing it until symptoms started becoming more pronounced. After only two days using Ultimate Iron, I had more energy and my body temperature started to rise. Now after 3 weeks, I continue to have increased energy, I am sleeping better, and my hands and feet are warm for the first time in 30 years.

No longer anemic!

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 07, 2010

I have been anemic, with my levels getting lower & lower due to heavy cycles. In 8/10, my Hg was 9.2, Hct 29.2, iron sat 8. I started on this product, 2 a day with my evening meal. By 10/10, my Hg 12.1, Hct 36.8, iron sat 12!!! All other iron products have greatly affected my GI system to the point I refused to take them. This iron product's only side effect has been some occasional gas which I can live with to raise my blood levels back to normal. EJ