July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Whole Body Yeast Balance, Triple-Action Internal Cleansing System, 3 Part Program

Reviews 1-star

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Mar 16, 2010

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Never Again

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 29, 2014

Not only has this not helped, my symptoms are much, much worse after using it. The night-time routine on the first five days had me getting up to pee numerous times, and fibre caps only made me bloated and didn't help 'move' anything at all - in fact they seemed to have the opposite effect.