Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (EMT-05006)

Posted by 5389782815070959674 on Feb 18, 2016

thanks but very nice

is not the best

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Feb 11, 2016

is not the best

Good

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 26, 2014

I use it daily and feel better.

Great product - High potency, easy dosage adjustment

Posted by Meduvar on Jul 27, 2014

I have tried many DHEA products and with this one I feel the best. In the past I used to take much higher dose (from other company which I respect) and I stopped it as the side effects were too many and strong. This 5mg DHEA product let me to adjust the dose to my own need - which currently seem to be 15mg. "Enzymatic Therapy" seems to keep their promise for high quality products, at least from my own experience and feeling. iHerb are great in prices and service but this you probably already know... :-) Good luck - good health and quality of life !

not for me

Posted by 4864346286927199669 on Jan 07, 2014

I took 5 mg of DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. After breakfast I took and I could not sleep at night. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

Superior

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Oct 31, 2013

Excellent low dose DHEA. Ideal for women during or after menopause.

effective but side effects with daily use

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

I can take this once a week or so. It helps with exercise endurance and fatigue. If I take it more often though it causes sleeping trouble and hormonal issues (slight hair loss). I'm a young woman so a small amount is best for me. Men or older women might be able to take more.

Easy use

Posted by 5562412970889125676 on Jan 01, 2013

I need to take DHEA daily for Adrenal Failure. I was taking it in drop form. This is easier.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 15, 2012

Very nice product for those who want to play safe with hormones (too much one hormone can cause imbalance in other hormones as well). Great product with only a only a small amount of fillers.

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5mg

Posted by Reviewer1309715 on Jul 19, 2012

I have been prescribed this product since 2001 and have payed extortionate prices for it through UK pharmacies. I have only just discovered that I can obtain DHEA through iHerbs and am much relieved. My metabolism is low due to hypothyroidism and find the product help me to retain energy levels and to provide a feeling of general well being.