Did not work

Posted by 5517588277571870501 on Feb 03, 2016

I purchased this item in order to transition to something more natural than the norvasc that i was on. My blood pressure before starting the enzymatic therapy was slightly elevated 149/90 so i thought transitioning would work!! Unfortunately it did nothing at all i was taking it for over a week and my blood pressure started going up. So i visited the doctors who in turn advised me to stop taking the enz therapy tabs immediately and prescribed unitens tabs,My bp is within normal range again so be careful and monitor very closely while trying enzymatic therapy tabs they dont work for everyone.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2497309 on Jan 06, 2015

My BP was up to 159 to my surprized. I wanted to bring it down the natural way. So I exercised, changed my diet, cut back on my vices and took this product. Two weeks later, my bP is 114. Can't be that!

so good

Posted by 5683430026774314821 on Dec 14, 2013

im so glad to see that my mum's blood pressure level has change normal. Thanks for iherb website that provide the channel we can buy the American medicine 十分感谢!

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer1268163 on Nov 09, 2011

I have been using this product for quit a few months and it has helped my blood pressure to come down tremendously.

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008

This appears to claim that over a period of time the Blood pressure should actually drop down. I have been using this long enough to monitor the effect and at present there has been no noticeable decrease in the levels which are indicated. I appreciate that everyone is different, however, on a personal front then it appears to either be very early days for me or not working to the level which is claimed.

BP manager

Posted by Reviewer1225220 on Mar 21, 2008

seems to be the only thing to take down my Blood pressure, even better than medicine from my doctor. Really works good for me. My pressure has dropped 15 points in over a year of taking it. I live in the country and far from stores that sell this item. IHerb is cheaper, faster than those stores. Shipping is only $1.50 a lot less that it would cost me to drive. IHerb is a great place to do business, I highly recommend it. Floyd J. DeWitt

BP Manager is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer3301850 on Nov 22, 2007

It really works. It brings down elevated blood pressure with no side effects & it begins working within a few days (2-3) of first taking it. Follow directions (3 times daily). Great product!