Enzymedica Acid Soothe

Posted by Reviewer1235015 on Sep 04, 2008

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

joe

Posted by Reviewer2145595 on May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Does reduce acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1508536 on May 02, 2011

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

Great temporary relief!

Posted by Reviewer1324989 on Dec 16, 2011

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

A Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer2657156 on Mar 09, 2010

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 12, 2012

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

soothes inflammed stomach

Posted by truevitality on Nov 26, 2012

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

helps stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2544158 on Nov 07, 2007

I use this product for my handicapped daughter and it seems to help her digestion and improve her behaviour

Definitely has helped

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Oct 27, 2010

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

Haven't had to use them

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Apr 07, 2011

The other digestive enyzmes are working so well, haven't had to use them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »