Anne Wims

Posted by Reviewer1073887 on Mar 14, 2008

Having taken two tubs of Candidase at maximum dosage, it did absolutely nothing for persistent Candida.

expensive and so far ineffective

Posted by Reviewer3345414 on Apr 28, 2011

I've finished the bottle, and was hoping for better results for the money.

made my symptoms worse instead of better!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

I used as directed with the virastop. I was bound up, I broke out, even felt sluggish and the ringing in my ears, which had gone away after I started taking Garden of Life's omega-Zyme, actually came back. I became itchy and muccousy. It took two weeks after I stopped taking it with regular oregano doses and a short fast, to finally feel normal again. I should have just stuck w/ the other enzymes I started taking because my candidae issues seemed to go away with them in the first place!

No evidence this product worked

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015

I took this product for 2 months and I'm not sure it had any effect whatsoever. I find Enzymedica's digestive enzymes work great if you feel bloated so I'm not suggesting they don't make good products. Their men's multivitamin is really good but I really doubt that a supplement like this can control a candida outbreak. If you genuinely have such a thing, and I suspect they're rare, then you need to go to your doctor and get prescribed medication for chronic fungal infection.