EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

Candidase along with ViraStop made my tummy go flat overnight from bloating and gas due to candida issues. I took 3xday in beginning on empty stomach with lots of water. ALL Enzymedica products are excellent. This company knows what they're doing. I've tried MANY enzymes over the years. This one is expensive, but works the best. Don't waste your money on others until you've tried Enzymedica products. Use probiotics while on this and get even faster results for gut issues.

Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop Work great together.

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

These two products Enzymedica, Candidase Enzymes and Enzymedica Virostop Enzymes, when trying to get rid of Candida in the Gut and Fungus in the sinus at the same time. There seems to be a connection between these two condition and I have been using both Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop to kill both. It's really helped to slow down the fungus in the sinus and Candida with the right diet works to kill the candida’s. I imagine the die-off would be a lot worse, if I wasn't. But I believe these are both good products used harmoniously and together I give them a 5 Star. Although, I have used Enzymedica Viro Stop before by itself for my sinuses and it did an ok job at least 4 star by itself. I thought it worked better, when Enzymedica Viro Stop use to use SeaProse S. Anyway, these two products are also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet). There are no hidden inulin or maltodextrin are any other ingredients that would be bad for someone on the SCD Diet. It is always good to call the company to make sure no ingredients of changed before using, but at the time of my use its was safe. Enzymedica is usually a very trusted and reliable company and yes I will be buying from them again these products, when needed in the future.

Taking care of business w/out Herxing

Posted by Reviewer1644042 on Apr 06, 2010

This product has proven to make miracles happen in the body, by deactivating and killing off overgrowth of Candida and sweeping out protein wastes in the blood. I wake up in the middle of the night just to take another dose on an empty stomach. Thank you Enzymedica for making another amazing product, and thank you for donating generously to charity

Best Tolerated Yeast Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1523863 on Jun 18, 2008

I'm using this product for my DS who tolerates very few supplements. This one never produced any problem and works very well to kill yeast (works best in combination with Pau D'arco and/or Grapefruit Seed Extract.) Other enzmes like Candex and others caused aggressive conduct or other problems. On the other hand, I know some kids can't tolerate this product. As with everything, it is a trial and error game.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3087817 on Oct 29, 2010

i used this with Vira stop for a overgrowth of candid, and it work fast without the sick feeling that Ihave gotten with other products. I would hightly recomeed this product

The best enzymes on the market!

Posted by davidwebb on Nov 21, 2011

Candidase works awesome! I have been taking it on an empty stomach and it has cleaned out a lot of junk from my intestines. I haven't weighed myself, but I have had to tightened my belt. My cat has an ear infection which appears to be a yeast infection. I have been giving her 1/4 to half a capsule daily and it is clearing up her ear infection.

top quality product

Posted by Reviewer1897007 on Dec 02, 2010

this is very good product for candida and helped me greately with constipation.very fast delivery.excellent service

Candidase

Posted by Reviewer2040190 on Nov 28, 2010

Good when taken in high doses .

Olga Nedeljkovic

Posted by Reviewer2257144 on Nov 05, 2008

Enzymedica, Candidase is the best therapeutic product to fight yeast infection. I used it for the full seven days and feel much better.

Kerstin