Powerful

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This is very, very effective. I had to go to one third of the suggested dose though as it moves candida out fast and if the body has a lot (past cancer) the full amount may be too hard on the detox organs. I take it with Enzyme Defense

No evidence this product worked

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015

I took this product for 2 months and I'm not sure it had any effect whatsoever. I find Enzymedica's digestive enzymes work great if you feel bloated so I'm not suggesting they don't make good products. Their men's multivitamin is really good but I really doubt that a supplement like this can control a candida outbreak. If you genuinely have such a thing, and I suspect they're rare, then you need to go to your doctor and get prescribed medication for chronic fungal infection.

HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY DIFFERENCE

Posted by 5717421867191988332 on Mar 27, 2015

I bought this because I have the symptoms of candida. I read the reviews and deciced to buy it, I have taken it and have not noticed any difference, maybe I need to take it longer. On a positive note I am pleased with and thank iHerb on the fast delivery.

Candida

Posted by 4976453974925955158 on Sep 12, 2014

Good

Candidase

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Fantástico! Me ha dado muy buenos resultados usado junto con Virastop (de la misma marca) y Candida support de now foods, amén de todos los cuidados típicos ( jabón especial, ropa interior de algón, etc.)

Not enough

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Mar 08, 2014

I have been fighting with candida for 2 years and I have tried different things. I know that my candida level is very low, but I want to kill it all. I know very few things which seemed to really kill it, like MMS and n-fuzed candida. Both make you go to toilet a lot, and I consider that the way to take candida out of different organs and tissues is via toilett. Candidase makes candida go out through the mouth. For me, it gave me some unpleasant days with sore throat and pain in the mouth, the same that i used to have before starting killing candida. And it seems that it only kills candida in the digestive tract, not deeper. The level of the candida in my saliva was low before taking Candidase, rose a lot when I started taking it and in 1 week returned to the level I had before and nothing changed during the 2 nd week.

works as good as leading brands

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014

I rotate between this and Candex with good results, for Candida control.

Very good yeast control enzymes

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Found these to be very good enzymes for yeast control. I had tried Candex previously but changed to these as they contain protease as well as cellulase and feel they were more effective. No die off effects experienced either. Need to be taken on an empty stomach about 2 hours either side of meals to be effective as with most systemic enzymes. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Excellent. Really works

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Aug 14, 2013

Hi, this definitely works in getting rid of candida. I can never stick to the diet so I have to do it for longer but definitely works. YAY.

made my symptoms worse instead of better!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

I used as directed with the virastop. I was bound up, I broke out, even felt sluggish and the ringing in my ears, which had gone away after I started taking Garden of Life's omega-Zyme, actually came back. I became itchy and muccousy. It took two weeks after I stopped taking it with regular oregano doses and a short fast, to finally feel normal again. I should have just stuck w/ the other enzymes I started taking because my candidae issues seemed to go away with them in the first place!