great product, great company

Posted by Reviewer2803898 on Jul 07, 2011

great service

Good Quality Gentle Strength

Posted by MyQuinStory on Oct 27, 2011

Broad spectrum gentle strength digestive enzymes. This can be used if you find that most other brands are too strong.

Success with ensymes

Posted by Reviewer1665921 on Mar 11, 2011

I use the digestive enzymes for an irritable bowl problem and find they have relieved cramping and help with digestion.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2099423 on Mar 28, 2011

My husband got these for me because we eat a lot of beans as vegetarians and I am very gassy. These work to prevent gas when I eat dairy (also a gas producer) but doesn't help much with beans.

Good Supp

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

Switched to these from Digest (also by Enzymedica) to save money. These are good, but now I feel it's worth paying more for the higher potency product.

Enzymedica digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Mar 01, 2010

seems to be working fine although I have to take more than one at a time

Good Product

Posted by EdithW on Jan 30, 2010

I like this product but was unable to purchase more so I do not know if it really helped or not. I am going to try for the Enzymedica Gold next time.

Decent Product.

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

I can't really judge the effectiveness, but I think it is an ok product. Doesn't irritate my stomach anyway.

The Digest Gold are better if you can afford it

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I bought the Digest Basic because I couldn't afford the Digest Gold anymore. These are still great, so I gave them 4 stars. However, I have many serious health issues that have completely demolished my digestive system, so I really need the extra strength dose that the Gold offers. I'm sure the basics work.well for anyone Who doesn't have severe digestive issues. I also love that there are absolutely no additives to the Enzymedica digestive enzymes. These are the only ones I have found like that. A great product, but I wish I could afford the Gold that I need. You definitely get what you pay for. I will continue to buy these though because it's better than nothing for my digestive system. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great, but basic as the name states

Posted by MariannEly on Mar 03, 2014

I decided to try if Digest Basic was strong enough to help me with heavy meals, but I think I'll opt for something a bit stronger. A solid product nonetheless and I did notice an impact. No side-effects, prompt delivery.