Decent Product.

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

I can't really judge the effectiveness, but I think it is an ok product. Doesn't irritate my stomach anyway.

The Digest Gold are better if you can afford it

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I bought the Digest Basic because I couldn't afford the Digest Gold anymore. These are still great, so I gave them 4 stars. However, I have many serious health issues that have completely demolished my digestive system, so I really need the extra strength dose that the Gold offers. I'm sure the basics work.well for anyone Who doesn't have severe digestive issues. I also love that there are absolutely no additives to the Enzymedica digestive enzymes. These are the only ones I have found like that. A great product, but I wish I could afford the Gold that I need. You definitely get what you pay for. I will continue to buy these though because it's better than nothing for my digestive system. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great, but basic as the name states

Posted by MariannEly on Mar 03, 2014

I decided to try if Digest Basic was strong enough to help me with heavy meals, but I think I'll opt for something a bit stronger. A solid product nonetheless and I did notice an impact. No side-effects, prompt delivery.

Very goods

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012

It's hard to know how well this actually works but for me it seems to be working well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Dec 01, 2012

I like the fact that this product doesn't contain magnesium stearate.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Dec 31, 2011

Took these with meals that can be slow to digest like heavy meat or beans and I haven't noticed anything which I suppose is a good thing, since I've been using them not had any issues with meals taking ages to digest.

カプセルが小さくて飲みやすい

Posted by MOMOetMOMO on Jun 29, 2012

効果のほどはよく分かりませんが、 生野菜や果物以外の食事時は飲むようにしています。

better digestive

Posted by 5579167055796056299 on Nov 10, 2014

works for me

Not sure yet...

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Haven't have time to use this product enough time to say will it work. I have tendency for heartburn, so I do eat regularly acid blockers.