10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Best digestive enzyme I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Dec 20, 2007

This may cost a little more but is the only product that I have noticed a difference in my metabolism and digestion. I stay regular with little or no exercise, as I have MS and don't get about too easy. Great product!

Best Digestive Enzymes on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Mar 24, 2007

Enzymedica Digest is truly a wonderful product. I have tried many other brands of digestive enzymes, and done lots of research. This product is the only one that works consistantly and gently on my digestive system. It is a lifesaver for my indigestion problems. It is more expensive than other brands, but Iherb has an excellent price.

The Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jan 24, 2007

The Enzymedica Digest and other enzymes don't appear to have an equal. These enzymes are more expensive but they actually work. I've tried other brands but this is the best.

Enzymedica, Digest, Plant Based Enzyems

Posted by Reviewer2433988 on Mar 05, 2008

Had a problem with bloating and nasty gas. This product has helped me tremendously after meals. Bowel movements are more regular. Helps aid digestion of heavy food or high fiber food. This product is a keeper.

Digest capsules

Posted by Reviewer1753472 on Mar 22, 2008

I am gluten intolerant and the Digest capsules were recommended to me by a nutritionist. I have been taking them for over six months now and have noticed a marked improvement in digestion - no bloating, no indigestion and other symptoms common with gluten intolerance. I highly recommend them.