Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Digest capsules

Posted by Reviewer1753472 on Mar 22, 2008

I am gluten intolerant and the Digest capsules were recommended to me by a nutritionist. I have been taking them for over six months now and have noticed a marked improvement in digestion - no bloating, no indigestion and other symptoms common with gluten intolerance. I highly recommend them.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on May 22, 2008

I have never taken these before. I happened to see these on your web site and debated between this and another product. I read the customer reviews and it seemed that even though these were higher in price, the customers thought it was worth it. I started taking these as soon as I got my order. And, I can say, I have seen results. What a relief. I will be ordering these again.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1504962 on Jul 18, 2011

Since I have several food allergies and sensitivities, digesting food is a huge problem for me. Finding a digestive enzyme that doesn't contain any grains, grasses, corn, rice, soy, eggs and dairy (my problem foods) is next to impossible. Enzymedica is the one! Does its job perfectly helping with digestion, causes no allergic reactions. Can't ask for more than that! Lifesaving product for me.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 04, 2010

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Awesome enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Dec 18, 2007

This product is fantastic. I wouldn't use any other enzyme product after using this one now for the last 5 months or so. It's more costly, but I believe worth it.