Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1504962 on Jul 18, 2011

Since I have several food allergies and sensitivities, digesting food is a huge problem for me. Finding a digestive enzyme that doesn't contain any grains, grasses, corn, rice, soy, eggs and dairy (my problem foods) is next to impossible. Enzymedica is the one! Does its job perfectly helping with digestion, causes no allergic reactions. Can't ask for more than that! Lifesaving product for me.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 04, 2010

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Apr 01, 2014

well, I think the cheaper basic enzymedica is just as good . if you have a rich meal you still need to take two and if you eat dairy you will still need a separate lactase one. Doesn't help me with my salicylate and amine sensitivity..but if you take at night with out food it will help with candida and any leftover bloating..

Greatest

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Sep 02, 2014

They are more expensive but these little ones pack quite a punch! Ive actually decided to splurge on the gold version which is great.

DIGEST

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on May 09, 2010

eVEN MY DOCTOR SAID THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT AND TO STAY WITH USING IT FOR MY TUMMY.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

enzymedica digest

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

wonderful digest enzyme just two helps with digestion, and it isnt harsh on the gut.

Took a while to find the best one, this seems to be it

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jan 12, 2011

This one really does what you want from a digestive.

It seems working great!

Posted by Reviewer2123332 on Jan 23, 2011

My boyfriend has been suffering from stomach issue for a while.. but with this enzyme he hasn't had any issue for almost a month. cross our fingers!

These are the best.

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 26, 2009

I use these for my son who is on the Autistic Spectrum. He started to allow people to touch him and hug him after about 4 months on these enzymes. It takes time in severe cases, but it works. I added Candex, and his recovery was even better. These enzymes are amazing.