Awesome enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Dec 18, 2007

This product is fantastic. I wouldn't use any other enzyme product after using this one now for the last 5 months or so. It's more costly, but I believe worth it.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 04, 2010

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Apr 01, 2014

well, I think the cheaper basic enzymedica is just as good . if you have a rich meal you still need to take two and if you eat dairy you will still need a separate lactase one. Doesn't help me with my salicylate and amine sensitivity..but if you take at night with out food it will help with candida and any leftover bloating..

A great help!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

I use these three times a day, without hesitation. My system is very sensitive and I cannot tolerate many types of pills and supplements. The digest and digest gold from Enzymedica give me no issues, just satisfaction. My entire system is happier when I'm taking these. Digestion is better, allergies are much more calm, and energy is sustained. I love Enzymedica because there is absolutely nothing else added. No fillers. I will continue to purchase these enzymes just as I have the past few years. Check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews! Much more information there.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

Greatest

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Sep 02, 2014

They are more expensive but these little ones pack quite a punch! Ive actually decided to splurge on the gold version which is great.

These are the best.

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 26, 2009

I use these for my son who is on the Autistic Spectrum. He started to allow people to touch him and hug him after about 4 months on these enzymes. It takes time in severe cases, but it works. I added Candex, and his recovery was even better. These enzymes are amazing.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1884469 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using Digest for a couple of years. It works. It has helped make my life physically more comfortable.

Digestive Help

Posted by Reviewer1756722 on Jul 02, 2008

I purchased the Enzymedica Digest Enzyme Capsules based on glowing reviews from people who had already purchased the product from iHerb.com. They were more expensive than other products but as always (you get what you pay for)!! Great product and work as stated for anyome with a problem with digestive problems. This is the second time I have ordered from iHerb.com and I am very impressed with the delivery time, handling and service. Thanks.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1792469 on Jan 16, 2012

I like this product, assists very well with digestion.