10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Digest capsules

Posted by Reviewer1753472 on Mar 22, 2008

I am gluten intolerant and the Digest capsules were recommended to me by a nutritionist. I have been taking them for over six months now and have noticed a marked improvement in digestion - no bloating, no indigestion and other symptoms common with gluten intolerance. I highly recommend them.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on May 22, 2008

I have never taken these before. I happened to see these on your web site and debated between this and another product. I read the customer reviews and it seemed that even though these were higher in price, the customers thought it was worth it. I started taking these as soon as I got my order. And, I can say, I have seen results. What a relief. I will be ordering these again.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 04, 2010

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Awesome enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Dec 18, 2007

This product is fantastic. I wouldn't use any other enzyme product after using this one now for the last 5 months or so. It's more costly, but I believe worth it.

No more stomachaches

Posted by Reviewer2374117 on Oct 27, 2009

I was having problems with gas, cramps and bloating. Since I have started to take Enzymedica Digest, it is like a night and day day difference. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I have been taking them for over 2 years. Not sure exactly what was causing the problem in my diet, but these capsules have been effective where other brands have not.