Great!

Posted by Reviewer2556679 on May 16, 2008

One pill and it does the job. Thanks!

Exceptional product!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on May 20, 2008

I followed Dr. Ellen Cutler's specifications from her book, Micro Miracles, when shopping for a good basic digestive enzyme. This one came the closest. I'm impressed so far, and have recommended it to several friends.

Best enzyme brand i've tried

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

I have had a major digestive turnaround with this brand. The Gold are more potent, but more expensive, naturally, but i get them when i can afford it. These help a great deal with digesting fats, proteins, carbohydrates, even fiber. i can always tell when i forget to take them!

Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used several other digestive enzymes, including those from Solgar, and these have worked the best for me. they dissolve easily, are not hard on the stomach, and they also have probiotics and a small percentage of lactase, so you get lots in one capsule!

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1884469 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using Digest for a couple of years. It works. It has helped make my life physically more comfortable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Nov 25, 2008

I read Tom Bohager's book "Enzymes: What the Experts Know" and decided to try this product. I have found it to be excellent, solving my minor digestive problems. A much more dramatic improvement can be seen in my elderly mother who had severe digestive problems and got much better after several weeks on this enzyme product.

DIGEST

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on May 09, 2010

eVEN MY DOCTOR SAID THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT AND TO STAY WITH USING IT FOR MY TUMMY.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

enzymedica digest

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

wonderful digest enzyme just two helps with digestion, and it isnt harsh on the gut.

Took a while to find the best one, this seems to be it

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jan 12, 2011

This one really does what you want from a digestive.