It seems working great!

Posted by Reviewer2123332 on Jan 23, 2011

My boyfriend has been suffering from stomach issue for a while.. but with this enzyme he hasn't had any issue for almost a month. cross our fingers!

Took a while to find the best one, this seems to be it

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jan 12, 2011

This one really does what you want from a digestive.

enzymedica digest

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

wonderful digest enzyme just two helps with digestion, and it isnt harsh on the gut.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

DIGEST

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on May 09, 2010

eVEN MY DOCTOR SAID THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT AND TO STAY WITH USING IT FOR MY TUMMY.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 04, 2010

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Enzymedica Digest.

Posted by Reviewer1775191 on Jan 04, 2010

Excellent product,works as advertised.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1812783 on Dec 05, 2009

My husband uses this and says it works great.

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer1601662 on Nov 17, 2009

I do not get heartburn, even when I eat hot foods. I can feel a difference in digestion. I honestly have been less hungry. I don't know how this makes me eat less, but I am not even able to eat my usual breakfast. I'm not overweight so I don't really need it to do this, but it does work. If you are looking for something to supress your appetite, try this. It took a few weeks for this to happen so give it some time.

Good!