10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

These are the best.

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 26, 2009

I use these for my son who is on the Autistic Spectrum. He started to allow people to touch him and hug him after about 4 months on these enzymes. It takes time in severe cases, but it works. I added Candex, and his recovery was even better. These enzymes are amazing.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

enzymedica digest

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

wonderful digest enzyme just two helps with digestion, and it isnt harsh on the gut.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1504962 on Jul 18, 2011

Since I have several food allergies and sensitivities, digesting food is a huge problem for me. Finding a digestive enzyme that doesn't contain any grains, grasses, corn, rice, soy, eggs and dairy (my problem foods) is next to impossible. Enzymedica is the one! Does its job perfectly helping with digestion, causes no allergic reactions. Can't ask for more than that! Lifesaving product for me.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3044173 on Jun 23, 2008

This product really really helps my digestion. I"ve been using it for 3 weeks I can tell it does work. I can eat a lot more now. I also LOVE iherb.com. Extremely fast shipping. Easy making order and check out. Fantastic price. I stick with iherb from now on.