No more stomachaches

Posted by Reviewer2374117 on Oct 27, 2009

I was having problems with gas, cramps and bloating. Since I have started to take Enzymedica Digest, it is like a night and day day difference. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I have been taking them for over 2 years. Not sure exactly what was causing the problem in my diet, but these capsules have been effective where other brands have not.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

Have used with good results for years whenever eating protein, generally taking 2 per meal, plus 1 Gastro since my meals are high on vegetables and I have major digestive issues.

These are the best.

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 26, 2009

I use these for my son who is on the Autistic Spectrum. He started to allow people to touch him and hug him after about 4 months on these enzymes. It takes time in severe cases, but it works. I added Candex, and his recovery was even better. These enzymes are amazing.

Love the Digest Product

Posted by Reviewer2206588 on Aug 19, 2009

I have tried the Digest Gold as well. I like the Digest best and use it everyday at every meal.

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 16, 2009

This has proven to be a beneficial product for my daughter and I. We will be using it for a long time.

Won't Be Without These Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on May 20, 2009

These enzymes make a big difference in my ability to digest food. No more bloating after meals--its great! Enzymedica is the best brand I've tried.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2915907 on May 05, 2009

i think these are very good enzymes

Digetstion

Posted by Reviewer1641895 on May 03, 2009

Like to use a little digerstive help with certain foods and this is the one I like.

feedback

Posted by Reviewer2934017 on Apr 15, 2009

this product is fine

Thera Blend is good.

Posted by Reviewer3242115 on Apr 11, 2009

This is a better product where I find it really helps my digestion better than the other brand. The only issue I hope the manufacturer could answer my query if probiotics was added because its not stated on the bottle labels, and its one of the reason why I chose this to try its efficacy.