Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Nov 16, 2009

It really works!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3044173 on Jun 23, 2008

This product really really helps my digestion. I"ve been using it for 3 weeks I can tell it does work. I can eat a lot more now. I also LOVE iherb.com. Extremely fast shipping. Easy making order and check out. Fantastic price. I stick with iherb from now on.

Digestive Help

Posted by Reviewer1756722 on Jul 02, 2008

I purchased the Enzymedica Digest Enzyme Capsules based on glowing reviews from people who had already purchased the product from iHerb.com. They were more expensive than other products but as always (you get what you pay for)!! Great product and work as stated for anyome with a problem with digestive problems. This is the second time I have ordered from iHerb.com and I am very impressed with the delivery time, handling and service. Thanks.

retiree

Posted by Reviewer2181509 on Jul 04, 2008

Take this before every meal.

Best enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Jul 05, 2008

These are the best enzymes I have tried.

Best enzyme brand i've tried

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

I have had a major digestive turnaround with this brand. The Gold are more potent, but more expensive, naturally, but i get them when i can afford it. These help a great deal with digesting fats, proteins, carbohydrates, even fiber. i can always tell when i forget to take them!

Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used several other digestive enzymes, including those from Solgar, and these have worked the best for me. they dissolve easily, are not hard on the stomach, and they also have probiotics and a small percentage of lactase, so you get lots in one capsule!

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1884469 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using Digest for a couple of years. It works. It has helped make my life physically more comfortable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Nov 25, 2008

I read Tom Bohager's book "Enzymes: What the Experts Know" and decided to try this product. I have found it to be excellent, solving my minor digestive problems. A much more dramatic improvement can be seen in my elderly mother who had severe digestive problems and got much better after several weeks on this enzyme product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2556679 on May 16, 2008

One pill and it does the job. Thanks!