Digestive Help

Posted by Reviewer1756722 on Jul 02, 2008

I purchased the Enzymedica Digest Enzyme Capsules based on glowing reviews from people who had already purchased the product from iHerb.com. They were more expensive than other products but as always (you get what you pay for)!! Great product and work as stated for anyome with a problem with digestive problems. This is the second time I have ordered from iHerb.com and I am very impressed with the delivery time, handling and service. Thanks.

retiree

Posted by Reviewer2181509 on Jul 04, 2008

Take this before every meal.

Best enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Jul 05, 2008

These are the best enzymes I have tried.

Great Enzyme Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3000739 on Feb 06, 2007

This is the best enzyme supplement. Really works, my digestion is the best its been ever. Tried a lot of the others, nothing compares. Great price too.

Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2431304 on Dec 06, 2007

Can't live without them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2556679 on May 16, 2008

One pill and it does the job. Thanks!

Exceptional product!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on May 20, 2008

I followed Dr. Ellen Cutler's specifications from her book, Micro Miracles, when shopping for a good basic digestive enzyme. This one came the closest. I'm impressed so far, and have recommended it to several friends.

Best enzyme brand i've tried

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

I have had a major digestive turnaround with this brand. The Gold are more potent, but more expensive, naturally, but i get them when i can afford it. These help a great deal with digesting fats, proteins, carbohydrates, even fiber. i can always tell when i forget to take them!

Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used several other digestive enzymes, including those from Solgar, and these have worked the best for me. they dissolve easily, are not hard on the stomach, and they also have probiotics and a small percentage of lactase, so you get lots in one capsule!

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1884469 on Nov 11, 2008

I have been using Digest for a couple of years. It works. It has helped make my life physically more comfortable.