Great product

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Nov 25, 2008

I read Tom Bohager's book "Enzymes: What the Experts Know" and decided to try this product. I have found it to be excellent, solving my minor digestive problems. A much more dramatic improvement can be seen in my elderly mother who had severe digestive problems and got much better after several weeks on this enzyme product.

Enzymedical Plant Based Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Nov 30, 2008

Expected higher results however, I'm allowing the four star rating primarily because of the severity of my medical condition which probably affects the the enzyme effectiveness. Given the ingredients, this product is the closest I've come to daily success toward intestinal digest. Would recommend.

enzymedica

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Dec 01, 2008

they work well

Do the job

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Jan 24, 2009

We find when we take these enzymes that we do have improved digestion. This brand is more expensive than some but they also seem to have good ingredients that do the job well. So far, we do not notice any difference between these and the Enzymedica Digest Gold which are significantly more expensive. Four stars due to the high price.

Flat tummy

Posted by Reviewer1798148 on Dec 06, 2007

I have been very pleased with this product. I'm amazed at how much less bloated I feel after a meal. I would and have recommended this product to others.

plant emzymes

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Feb 27, 2008

works great!

Enzymedica Digest

Posted by Reviewer2467342 on Apr 26, 2008

Just started using after having it recommended and I am finding it to be beneficial.

Thera Blend is good.

Posted by Reviewer3242115 on Apr 11, 2009

This is a better product where I find it really helps my digestion better than the other brand. The only issue I hope the manufacturer could answer my query if probiotics was added because its not stated on the bottle labels, and its one of the reason why I chose this to try its efficacy.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2915907 on May 05, 2009

i think these are very good enzymes

Won't Be Without These Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2683941 on May 20, 2009

These enzymes make a big difference in my ability to digest food. No more bloating after meals--its great! Enzymedica is the best brand I've tried.