Great!

Posted by Reviewer1777397 on Aug 05, 2016

love this product. couldn't live without it. It is the only one that works without giving me gut pain.

Title

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Apr 13, 2008

Excellent product for digestion and well-priced.

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer1601662 on Nov 17, 2009

I do not get heartburn, even when I eat hot foods. I can feel a difference in digestion. I honestly have been less hungry. I don't know how this makes me eat less, but I am not even able to eat my usual breakfast. I'm not overweight so I don't really need it to do this, but it does work. If you are looking for something to supress your appetite, try this. It took a few weeks for this to happen so give it some time.

This does work!

Posted by Reviewer1688745 on Jan 24, 2008

This was perscribed for me to take. I can tell a difference when I do take it or not! It has worked for me.

Very good

Posted by 5527725252764127277 on Apr 02, 2014

One of the best, very good enzyme profile, without any additives, affordable.

Best thing I've found to help Reflux!

Posted by Reviewer1027069 on Nov 20, 2008

I have had reflux for years and tried a variety of products. Each helped for a short time. This is my second bottle of "Digest". I take one with each meal and if I start having problems, I take another. This works better than anything else I've tried...including proton pump inhibitors.

GERD

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Nov 20, 2008

Great product - I actually quit taking the Prevacid that I had been taking twice a day for years!

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 16, 2009

This has proven to be a beneficial product for my daughter and I. We will be using it for a long time.

good product....glad for plant based option

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jan 26, 2009

Was having a lot of digestive issue (from reflux to bloating)..food seemed to still be in my stomach hours after eating...these enzymes DID help. However, I suspect gluten as the real problem as I kept track of what I ate..my symptoms were horrible after eating gluten. I have now taken it out of my diet, but still use the enzymes occasionally to continue my healing.

PURZYME

Posted by Reviewer2443610 on Dec 28, 2008

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN USING APPROXIMATEY 3 MONTHS ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS & HAS MORE ENERGY AND IS ABLE TO GET AROUND MUCH BETTER.