good product....glad for plant based option

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jan 26, 2009

Was having a lot of digestive issue (from reflux to bloating)..food seemed to still be in my stomach hours after eating...these enzymes DID help. However, I suspect gluten as the real problem as I kept track of what I ate..my symptoms were horrible after eating gluten. I have now taken it out of my diet, but still use the enzymes occasionally to continue my healing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3161174 on Jan 26, 2009

I've been using this for years. I think that Enzymedica makes some of the very best digestive enzymes available.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3287764 on Feb 12, 2009

Don't know where I'd be without them. Do a great job.

PURZYME

Posted by Reviewer2443610 on Dec 28, 2008

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN USING APPROXIMATEY 3 MONTHS ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS & HAS MORE ENERGY AND IS ABLE TO GET AROUND MUCH BETTER.

La Jolla, CA resident

Posted by Reviewer3178564 on Nov 28, 2008

Thanks for the prompt and excellent service!!Rating: 5 stars

GERD

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Nov 20, 2008

Great product - I actually quit taking the Prevacid that I had been taking twice a day for years!

Best thing I've found to help Reflux!

Posted by Reviewer1027069 on Nov 20, 2008

I have had reflux for years and tried a variety of products. Each helped for a short time. This is my second bottle of "Digest". I take one with each meal and if I start having problems, I take another. This works better than anything else I've tried...including proton pump inhibitors.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer2317190 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a good product and I have recommended it to my friends who have digestive problems, young and old.

Enzymedica, Digest, Plant Based Enzymes, 180

Posted by Reviewer2605603 on Sep 17, 2008

It is a great product it does what it says and more for me. It has helped me loose 25,lbs in a a 2 months time.I will be buying this product again.

Enzymedica, Digest, Plant Based Enzymes, 180 Capsules (ENZ-98110)

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Oct 11, 2008

The best product regarding ezymes. Though wish the price would be more comfrtable I would buy it even more often.