Don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Feb 11, 2016

Overpriced and not effective. Had to take 2 per meal and was still suffering. Went to Now HCI and WOW! Stomach flat no more acid reflux!

Great Product

Posted by 5152812649773749847 on Dec 08, 2013

Great product, works well.. I've not tried any others, but these seem to really help..

very good

Posted by Reviewer1526058 on Nov 14, 2013

very good

Not too sure

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I used these for about 7 months and didn't notice any difference really. However, I have a whole slew of health issues right now and I believe they have to be taken care of for digestion to regulate. So, I gave them 4 stars. Most people swear by these. I will try them again when other health issues stabilize. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

First time user

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this for my husband. He definitely feels his digestion has improved with it. only been taking it for a few weeks, and only at the beginning of the day rather than before each meal. I imagine the benefits would be great if he followed the actual instructions :-)

Works well.

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Jul 04, 2013

I find these to be the best digestive enzymes out there. I've tried a lot of brands, but these definitely help with bloating & other uncomfortable digestive issues. Just wish they weren't so expensive! I suppose you get what you pay for......

Top of the Line

Posted by 4704551928373003142 on Jan 23, 2013

I really love this product. If your digestion is weak and sluggish like mine this is the enzyme to take. Can really tell a difference without it. This one will cut the gas and the bloating and really keep the food moving through. Wouldn't want to be without it. Thanks iHerb for such a great product.

best digestive enzymes in the market

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

digest gold is the most expensive digestive enzymes in the market but for sure is 10 times better than all the other digestive brands in the market. it helps me digest everything i eat very easily and is the best support in fatty meals.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

These are the best digestive enzymes, they're worth every penny. They have no fillers which is wonderful.

Fantastic Enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

These are more expensive than some other brands, but they are much stronger, & they are a very comprehensive range of enzymes. Excellent quality, & contain no fillers or additives, which is great. We take these along with Enzymedica Repair Enzymes, for inflammation & pain, & they really have helped. Will continue to buy these from iHerb.