July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 120 Capsules

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jun 17, 2008

This product really helps with digestion and food intolerance. I feel less bloated after taking it.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Sep 30, 2008

Tried this on a friend's recommendation, though I had no particular digestive issues. I'm amazed at how much better I feel and how my food cravings have dissapeared. This appears to be the diet tool I've been missing!

love these guys

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 09, 2008

take these before any type of meal, especially those that contain high amounts of protein or fat and feel your system reap the benefits. no more acid reflux, or feeling lethargic. the digest gold are the real deal. i also notice i dont crave carbs or sweets as much, but who knows if i can attribute that to the Enzymedica's.

Digest Gold is great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1313580 on Sep 06, 2011

Since being diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and lactose intolerance my diet has been very limited. By taking Digest Gold I have been able to eat foods containing gluten and lactose without any symptoms whatsoever. I was beginning to suffer nutritional deficiencies due to my diet so I think this is definately the answer I've been looking for.

Works great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

With this product I can eat anything at all without getting problems with my stomach (which used to be very picky). I even think this has made me tolerate food better even when not taking these enzymes. maybe they gave my intestines time to recover or gave a boost to my own enzyme production? I think enzymes are the best thing you can have! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!