July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 240 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Adjusting Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2440325 on Oct 03, 2009

I am a Dialysis Patient. My GI functions are affected. Digest Gold has reduced my problem from daily to one time every ten days. After one month the situation is stablizing. Digest Gold is working.

Expensive, but they do help!

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Mar 02, 2012

These do help me digest food more easily. They are pricey- so I deducted one star for that.

Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1602539 on Mar 27, 2012

Haven't really tried many digestive enzyme but this product seems to help

seems to work well

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

Been breaking out, not sure if this product is the culprit because I started taking it at the same time s a new vitamin. The effect of the enzymes appears to work well. I can barely eat a meal w/ out digestive enzymes and I seem to be able to get away with taking just one (I take two for high fat or high dairy intake). This product seems to be pretty cost effective for a high end enzyme. I do worry about the break out, though, because the same thing happened to me w/ another enyzymedica product.

Enzymedica Digest Gold with ATPro

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

While I like the formulation, I have found my BP go up since I've been taking this product. Which I can only attest to the ATP. I am a health practitioner so am curious with this sudden new symptom. I have no adrenal fatigue and therefore think I do not need the ATP. If I take the enzymes before bed (which I normally do) then this product will keep me quite wired. I usually use the straight Digest Gold from Enzymedica, which I see you do not carry. An addition of this product would be great! If you carried it I would order multiples for my clients. So the 240 bottle would be what I'd be looking for! Generally the Digest Gold is brilliant. Many many clients have benefited from it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »