caused a throat pain

Posted by 5536679348479784621 on Apr 12, 2016

Can't understand but something there which seems to be causing throat troubles when I started by evening was down with a severe throat pain so stopped it and within a few day got ok then again thought maybe give it a try again down with the same pain so am quite sure on what am typing

Not effective at all

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Feb 11, 2016

Overpriced and not effective. Had to take 2 per meal and still suffering. Went to Now HCI and WOW! Stomach flat no more acid reflux.

Enzymatica Digest Gold with ATP-Pro

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Dec 14, 2015

I have found this product to be highly effective and vastly superior to all European enzyme products that I tried over the years, which inevitably turned out to be stool thickeners to the point of impaction. By contrast, the Enzymatica Gold has been tremendously helpful, my digestion is smooth and all discomfort, bloating, and pain is gone. That said, for people like myself who are thin and consume very little fat, taking the product with every meal or even every day can be counterproductive, in that it probably gets rid of too much fat which the body would need. After two weeks of taking it at every meal, I developed severe back and muscle pain in my entire body which took several days to disappear again. Thus, in addition, I bought some of the Digest Complete Enzyme Formula and the Digest Basic, and I use all three of them as needed, every two to three days. Will definitely continue to buy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3276926 on Dec 14, 2015

Why go on a plant based diet when there is this to take with your pizza. Highly recommended.

吃了半年,每日餐前服用!

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Aug 10, 2015

感觉有效果,胃部从来没有不适!一分钱一分货 比其他消化酶类产品都要好!

Security...

Posted by 5475231302767356879 on Sep 15, 2014

This produkt makes sure, thaat all the good food really comes to the right places in the body!

The best digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

I have completely reversed my IBS symptoms with these and betaine HCL. My Gastro Doc just told me to change my diet. Lucky i have a brain and the time to read up on the actual cause of it and discovered these enzymes. My life is perfect once again. Thanks Enzymedica!!!

Enzymedica Digest Gold with ATPro

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

While I like the formulation, I have found my BP go up since I've been taking this product. Which I can only attest to the ATP. I am a health practitioner so am curious with this sudden new symptom. I have no adrenal fatigue and therefore think I do not need the ATP. If I take the enzymes before bed (which I normally do) then this product will keep me quite wired. I usually use the straight Digest Gold from Enzymedica, which I see you do not carry. An addition of this product would be great! If you carried it I would order multiples for my clients. So the 240 bottle would be what I'd be looking for! Generally the Digest Gold is brilliant. Many many clients have benefited from it!

seems to work well

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

Been breaking out, not sure if this product is the culprit because I started taking it at the same time s a new vitamin. The effect of the enzymes appears to work well. I can barely eat a meal w/ out digestive enzymes and I seem to be able to get away with taking just one (I take two for high fat or high dairy intake). This product seems to be pretty cost effective for a high end enzyme. I do worry about the break out, though, because the same thing happened to me w/ another enyzymedica product.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.