So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Apr 08, 2011

I use this product occasionally, probably not as often as I should. But changing my diet and seeing how enzymes and vitamins affect me is a long process. I have tried another brand and I seem to have better results with Digest Gold I am hoping this will help with my acid reflux so I can minimize/discontinue my prescription med's. I will try this brand with another formula to help digest fats eventually.

Best enzyme I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I have suffered from heartburn for a long time and on a hunch decided to try out this enzyme. My heartburn was gone with the first time I took it. I take 2 pills with each meal and not only was my heartburn gone, but my gas and bloating as well. Even though i eat super healthy I had no idea how enzyme deficient i was.

Do Your Liver A Favour

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Mar 15, 2011

I love these enzymes. I used to buy Digest Basic thinking that I was being economical. In actuality each capsule contains more than twice that of one Digest Basic. This makes this particular item excellent value for money. My blood seems a lot less coagulated and it really helps improve my protein digestion in particular. Tears into some candida as well.

digest gold review

Posted by Reviewer1907885 on Mar 14, 2011

excellent product

Enzymedica, Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Mar 11, 2011

Seems to help with digestion

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2802313 on Mar 01, 2011

Digest Gold works!!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1361237 on Feb 22, 2011

This helps. Our MD recommended this, and he was right. We've used is for several years now.

My favorite enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2956129 on Feb 21, 2011

Greatly reduce digestive discomfort even with large meals.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1319695 on Feb 20, 2011

Very high quoality product, no mg-stearate.

Wonderful product - such a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2163836 on Feb 02, 2011

Would recommend to anyone with a "sensitive" digestive system like mine. Taking one with every meal has really made a difference; I bought them to help my body assimilate more nutrients from my foods, and help move food through my system faster. And I now am getting the skin to show it!! If you have skin problems, try enzymes... it just might do the trick. :)